Part 16

I lay on my bed at 3am,flipping here and there,I'm still wide awake,not being able to sleep. I sighed,sitting up on my bed.

*flashback*
We were walking back to my house until he spoke up,"forget everything that happened."
I nodded my head in sadness.
Once we reached my house, I went in without saying goodbye or a thank you.

*end of flashback*
"What am I going to do..."
I stood up and slip on a jacket,and slip on my slippers. I know it wasn't the best idea of wearing a tank top with shorts and jacket on since it wouldn't give me warmth but me being a lazy ass-

I head to the beach since it was really peaceful and could calm my head down.
I stood by the sea,breathing in the fresh air. "Am I jealous?"I thought,"pft,no way." I gave a sarcastic laugh.
*ding*
I got a text from Kageyama???

(Baka-Yama🙄):
Y/n...I'm sorry about yesterday.
Please forget what happened.
We need to talk,please.

I sighed and turn my phone off.
What does he want to talk about. I still have to tutor him...I'll just text him tmrw. I decided to go for a jog- wait nevermind,I'm in my slippers- I regret wearing them instead of my sports shoe.
I sat on the sand and played with it abit.  I decided to head back after that.

*timeskip to lunch in school*
I grabbed my bento box and walked to the rooftop and eat,yet again,I'm alone. This school doesn't make a difference,I decided to drop a quick text to Kageyama since I haven't done so.

*kageyama's pov*
I got a text from y/n finally.

(Grumpy-y/n😒):
I'm sorry if I was rude yesterday and thanks for walking me home.
I don't think there's anything to talk about except studying. I'll go to your house and study instead.

I replied back to her with a ,"it's okay,when are you coming".

She replied instantly,"later".

I sighed and turn my phone off just when the bell rang. I was already sitted on my seat so there's no need for me to move.

*Normal pov*
The day in school passed very fast. I went back home and showered,changing into a much more comfortable clothes. Just a
t-shirt and shorts with my favourite jacket. I tied my hair into a messy bun,slipping on my white Converse shoes.

"Mom! I'm heading out! Don't bother cooking dinner tonight." I shouted so that she could hear me while grabbing my bag full of books.
"Okay honey! Careful!!!"she shouted back.
I left the house and made my journey to his.

I ran into oikawa on the way.
"Oikawa?!"I engulf him into a hug.
"Y/n!what are you doing here?have you finally come to visit me?" He said winking.

"Shut up. In your dreams."I flicked his head and he replied with an"ouch".
"Goofy as always~"I giggled, "anyways see you another time. I have to go."
"Awwww okay" He replied,giving a goodbye wave at me while I wave back.

Soon I reached my destination. I rang the doorbell.The door opened,and he was standing right in front of me,welcoming me in like nothing happened. Why can't I get it out of my head but he can?

*Kageyama's pov*
I opened the door to see y/n dressed comfortably and cutely at the same time,making my face blush red. I turned and welcome her.

I led her to the living room where there was a table. We sat across each other on the floor and started studying.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses of water for us.
"Thanks" she said while focusing on her studies.
I asked her many questions and she replied them with a simple explanation that allows me to understand easily.

*Normal POV*
"FINALLY!IM DONE." I flop myself on the floor. I heard Kageyama's chuckle. GAHHH WHY IS MY HEART BEATING FASTER AND FASTER.
"What!?"I sat up and rest my head on the table lazily.

He shook his head and said,"you still have to help me."
I sighed a veryyyyy loud and heavy sigh.

"Do you really hate teaching me that much?" Kageyama asked with his usual  tone.
"YA. TEACHING YOU IS LIKE HELL" I burst out laughing,"I'm just kidding." I engulf him into a small hug,patting his back,"don't take it to heart." I giggled.

"Ouch.Okay." He replied,"let's take a short break,are you hungr-"
My stomach growled cutting off his sentence.I immediately put my hand over my stomach and my face turned extremely red.

He chuckled,"don't worry.I'm used to it."
"Ugh. Whateverrrr~" I stood up and opened the fridge,"THERES LITERALLY LIKE NOTHING BUT MILK-"

He shrugged getting,up on his feet. He took out a few ingredients from some other compartments and started cooking.
"YOU COOK!? WHAT THE--- WHAT ARE YOU EVEN COOKING-" I was a little- ok not little, hundred times more surprised than ever.

"Shut up and sit down." He said rudely but typical him.

"Rude much." I went to the couch and lay myself down. I got too comfortable and fell asleep,oops.

(A/n):
Thank you for reading and please share,vote or comment THANK YOU SO MUCH❤️🥺