Part 20

The classroom door opened.

*Gasp*,"I'm sorry!!!" The door slammed closed.

Me and kageyama exchanged glances and started to turn red. I quickly got out from his grip and walked to the window,"the weather is hot today huh."I started flapping my hands up and down,fanning myself:Why did I say THAT- that's the dummest shit I have came up with.

"Well uhh!! Bye?!" I sprinted out of the classroom. The guy that walked in on us was a classmate of Kageyama.

*Kageyama pov*
The guy walked back into the classroom after seeing y/n ran out and asked,"was that your girlfriend? She's Hella sexy."

I got super annoyed,"shut up" giving him my normal death glare.

"But she isn't your girlfriend. Why'd you giving me the glare? Maybe if I ask her out~" He smirked.

I stood up and stopped Infront of him,towering over him. Dark aura could be seen around me.

"Eek sorry!"he screeched and took the things he left in class and ran off. I sat slightly on the edge of the table,and my mind drifted to a picture of y/n smiling at me.

I shook my head to get the sense outta me.I heaved a loud sighed grabbing my backpack and sling it on one side of shoulder.
I stood back on my feet,placing my left hand in my pocket while the other holding the strap of my backpack while I walk home.

*Timeskip*
Names were called,while they stood up and collected their exam papers. Some were depressed,some were happy and some were neutral.
My name was last to be called and I started feeling anxious.

"y/n!"

I stood up with my trembling legs and started walking forward to collect my paper.

The teacher passed me my paper with a neutral face,my whole body was wobbling like a jelly.

I walked back to my seat with my paper rolled Up on both my hands while U gripped it tightly.

I slowly unroll the paper...
My face formed a huge grin but then changed into my neutral face. But even if I scored high,I thought,nothing has changed
I have no friends in this school only my volleyball team,how pathetic.
Classes started per usual.

The bell rang filling the hallways with the usual ear piercing ring.
Ciriculams has started per normal.

I headed to the gym to see both Nishinoya and Tanaka jumping here and there showing off they're results.
They barely passed ,how are they so happy.

"WE GET TO GO TO TOK-KI-YOOO" they said breaking the words up,punching the air excitedly.

My eyes drifted to both kageyama and Hinata. They sat there looking depressed. I walked up to them and asked how was it.

"Umm..."I sat inbetween both of them in silence.

"You know,we can always find a way to get both of you to Tokyo after your supplementary lessons and retake of exams..." I tried cheering them up,"you guys did your best! It's okay..."

"All the studying has gone to waste." Kageyama mumbled.

"UGHHH THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!!"Hinata cried and put his chin on my shoulder for support and just snuggle in.

I sweatdropped and glance at Kageyama whom just got up from his sitting position and walked towards Daichi,Hinata knew what he was about to do and joined him.

Then both clap their hands together and shouted at the top of their lungs but in a more respectful manner,"We failed our exams!IM SORRY".

"I just thought of a way to go to Tokyo without skipping supplementary classes." Kageyama said with his usual tone while glancing at Hinata.

The duo said in sync,"we will go to find the principal and asked for change of marks." They started dashing out but unfortunately Daichi caught them by their collar,"no one is going to ask for changes of marks. Remember what happened the other time?!" Aura started forming around him.

"There is another way..."Tanaka suddenly stated,"you guys focus on your studies and I'll help you guys."
He crossed his arms and put a thumbs up.

The duo sighed and nodded.

"Anyways! Let's start practice. We have wasted too much time."

(A/n)
This chapter is short:/