Birthday special

"where the hell are you taking me ?!" Kags frowned.
"Shut upppp you'll seeeee" I laughed evilly .

-30 mins of walk-
"Are we there yet..."
"no"
"Now?"
"No"
"It's been so long!!!"
"Yes it has"

"Alright. Here here " I took out his blindfold. Just to see his face lighting up in confusion.

"We are home?"Kageyama continued.
"I just made you walked 2 rounds around the house for no reason.heh.Noww follow me."I replied.

As we walked into the dark dining room,he noticed a pack of milk just on a table.

"Seriously?" He looked at me with his expressionless face.

"WhAaaaat" I burst out laughing when...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" a group of people jumped in sight with cameras on to see his reaction.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN GET SCARED-"

"WHAAAAT"

He turned to look around "ehhhh,what are they doing here?"
as he looked at me and pouted.
(They refers to all the volleyball teams)

"Surprise!!" I smiled at him and just squeesh his cheeks,"happy birthday babe. I invited them here so we can celebrate it together."

"I thought we could celebrate it together only just the two of us..."he mumbled.

"huh?" I turned to him to give him a confused look.

He shook his head.

"Happy birthdayyyyy to you,happy birthday to youuuu.HAPPY BIRTHHHHHHDAYyyyy dear Kageyammaaaaa....happy birthdayyyy to youuuu." we sang and celebrated.

We played many games,drank alot and talked.

It was time to go home, everyone slowly left

I closed the door as I saw everyone out. Looking at Kageyama lying on the floor,tired,I said to him,"Babbbyy. I haven't given you my gift yet."

"You are my gift" he replied lazily.

"Awww thats sweeet but reallly" I dragged him up into the room and gave him a peck.

⚠️[‼️skip until the non 18+ ver if you aren't 18+ or you're sensitive of the NSFW one🤡‼️]

*
*
*
*‼️NSFW‼️* (18+ ver)🔞
I pushed him onto the bed,sat ontop of him,biting my lips,
"darling". His face turned bright red. Then felt something under me.
"Oho~ You hard this quick?" I slid my hand at where I felt the bump and pressed against it,"h*rny eh~"