Part 13

"y/n...how do you do this?" He said with confused voice.
I gave him the solution and taught him the methods.
"Hah?"

*sigh*
"here...."
"Oo.okay thank you." He looked back down and started solving the question,his face full of focus.
"Kageyama-" I facepalmed myself,moving closer, I pointed at his work where he did wrong and explained it,"this is wrong baka."
"HEYY! I'm not Baka!"
"Yes,you are"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Ye-" Before i could finish the 'yes' i got tackled onto the ground,"GAHHH".
"Say that I am Baka again?" He smirked,teasing me.
"Baka-"I giggled,"let's focus now."
After the exams, he managed to pass,BARELY.
"T-thank you y/n"
"What did you say? I cant hear you."I teased.
"Thank you." He started blushing like madddd.
"Pfttt.cute" I whispered so that he couldn't hear me.

*present*
"Hey y/n...do you know how do this question?" Showing me the question.
"Hmmm....yeah,here..."I started teaching him once again.
Pointing at the part where he was wrong,my hand brushed against his.
My face turned red af-  ,"sorry." I gave him a quick glance,his face was hella red.  I then quickly picked my pen up and quickly 'take down notes' but I was actually pretending to write down stuff.

We studied and studied until my hands couldn't hold onto my head for support and I fell asleep.

*Kageyama pov*
*dong*
I turned over to see y/n fell asleep. Her eyelashes long and curly,her Long hair covering half her face,she slept peacefully so I didn't want to wake her up.I moved closer to her,tucking her hair behind her ear.
I shook my head and sighed and stood up,finding for a blanket in her room,
"gahhh what am I doing. I am not supposed to look around in a girls room-" an idea popped into my head. I tip-toed towards y/n so that I wouldn't make any noise, gently carry her (bridal style)
to bed and tucked her in.
"Pfft,cute" I slightly blush.

I went back to the desk and started consentrating. By then,it was night time  and I did not keep track of time,soon I fell asleep too.

*Normal pov*
It was around 4am,I woke up.
I stetched myself and looked at the time and sighed,"4am...hmmm..." I looked over at the desk and saw a dark figure,"FUCK,GHOST!!!!AHHH" I threw my pillow at the figure.
The figure didn't move an inch at all.I stood up slowly but carefully walked towards it holding another pillow.
"The figure looks familiar..." I looked closer,"ehhhhh!!!
K-kageyama??"
He still didn't move an inch,I facepalmed myself,"oh right,I fell asleep half way- I'm supposed to teachhhhh him.Wait...but...how did i-" I turned around,looked at the bed to the chair where I sat,back at the bed and to the chair and then to kageyama.
"k-kagey...KAGEYAMA CARRIED ME TO MY BED- WHAT THE HECK WHAT THE HECK."
My whole face started flushing red. I sighed and compose myself and realised kageyama was studying the whole night. Since his chair was the rolly type I rolled him next to my bed and use all my strength to carry him onto my bed, suprisingly he didn't flinch. I threw him onto bed and lost balance,falling on him.

HE'S SUCH A HEAVEY SLEEPER-  I was on top of him so I decided to take a closer look at his face,though it was dark,I could see he has perfect face features- and his muscles is so stif-

"WHAT AM I THINKING",I sighed and pulled my blanket over him. Standing back up,I packed my desk neatly and went to the living room to chill,turning on Netflix and switch to my favourite anime,
(f/a).

f/a->favourite anime

I couldn't focus on the show,my heart was thumping hard,my mind thought back yesterday,"hah...he never change his study posture huh." I smiled and then faded,to a blush,"why would he carry me to BED- AHHH, GET oUT OF MY HEAD.STOP THINKING ABT ITTTTT" I turned myself stuffing my head to the pillow.
I sighed and then drifted of to sleep.

(A/n):
Oh my golllly-
why did I write abt carrying here and there HAHA-
THANKS FOR READING❤️