Part 19

I closed my eyes waiting for an impact.

-nothing-

I felt a hard grip around my shoulder and waist. I slowly opened my eyes to see who it was...

I blushed and immediately stood back on my feet,"Thanks Kageyama..."

He turned to see who I bumped into,"hey you! Watch where you're going!" He glared.

"I-i--- IM SORRY!" The guy I bumped into ran away.

"OooOooOooo.Get a rooOoom." Nishinoya said to us.

Kageyama turned to him and glared but deep inside him,his heart was racing.

"LaMe" I looked at Nishinoya and walked off to my class. He slouched and sighed,walking away...(poor noya🥺)

*Time skip to exam days*
Today is hell day,exams is starting today-
During the times,me and Kageyama were studying alot. I helped him most of the time instead of myself but teaching also help me improve on that certain subject that I'm teaching Kage.

"Good luck Kage-kun" I looked at him and gave him a hug.
"Thanks.Back to you" he gave a small grin walking away.

Before I went into the hall, I gave a hugeeee sigh and told myself,"let's do this."

The hall was filled with silence,while flipping of papers,clicking of pens and writing on papers can be heard. Invigilators walking around the hall,checking if any students are cheating etc;

My mind went blank when I got my paper,but gradually everything came back to me...

*Kageyama pov*
My head is about to explode-
I skipped too much questions. I left my brain at home-
i went back to the questions that I skipped and attempted it. "Y/n taught me this before..." I thought.

I started writing down the answers to it.I looked at the big digital clock on the wall,"shit 15mins left." I hurriedly write down the answers and recalled what y/n taught me.

In the end I finished the paper.

*Normal pov*
"please put your pens down."
Everyone sighed per normal and some of them were 'praying' or mumbling some stuff.

After the invigilators collected the papers,the invigilators did the usual,counting of papers.

Everyone walked out of the classroom,while discussion of answers could be heard.The usual tone of grumbling and 'im gonna faiiill~' filled the hallway. Everyone was so moody.

I immediately went to visit Kageyama's classroom to see how he did. I bumped into Hinata on the way there,though he seemed different as usual.

"Hey shrimp! How's the paper?"

"I'm not in the mood~· He slouched waving his hands.

"Is that a 'you're going to fail' sign?" I giggled, enlighting the mood.

"Yes.YOU GET ME Y/N-SAN! YOU ARE THE BEST! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS ME~" he jumped happily out of nowhere.

Is he having menustration-
What's with the mood change..." I was sooo confused,"umm what exactly did I get you?"

"I don't even knowww~" He slouched back and walked away,"I'm off~"

I burst out laughing from his change of mood and waved goodbye to him, heading to Kageyama's class.

I walked in on him to see him slumped on the table,like a dead fish.To change the mood a little...

"BOO!" I slapped both my hands into his shoulders,scaring the shit out of him,you should see his face-