Part 14

*next morning*
I stretched myself out of the sofa and sighed. I opened the door to my room assuming kageyama was still asleep.
"CRAP- SORRY." I turned away flushed red,running out,slamming the door SHUT.

Standing behind the door,IN MY ROOM, was a shirtless Kageyama.
"Sorry!! You can come in now!"He shouted through the door.

"Hey! It's my room! You don't have to tell me whether I can come in or not." I pouted,teasing him.

"Mmhmm..." his hair was wet,I guess he just came out of the shower. But he doesn't have a towel-

"Oh ya. Y/n , I borrowed a towel, since I didn't bring one." Kageyama winked. I saw the towel over his head, it was my blue towel wtfffff.
"HEY! THATS MY TOWEL-" I put my arms on my hips.

"Oops?" He shrugged,still packing his bag,"how did I ended up on the bed by the way?"

"Guess~" I shrugged.
"Sleepwalk?"
I shrugged and pushed him out,I didn't realised his bag was still lying on the floor,"tell you later,get out,I need to shower."

"H-HEy my ba-g" I slammed the door in his face,and I started giggling.
"HEY! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LOCK ME OUT OF YOUR ROOM WHEN THE SHOWER AND YOUR ROOM IS IN DIFFERENT ROOMs?MY PHONE IS STILL INSIDE-"He knocked on the door continuously.

"Oh shut up.DEAL WITH IT" I SHOUTED BACK,LAUGHING.
"Dammit,I'll get you later." He walked off to the kitchen.

I came out of the shower,wrapping myself in a towel. I got to my wardrobe and picked out the outfit I decided to wear.

I shouted curiously to kageyama,"HEY KAGEYAMA?"

"WHAT"

"ARE WE GOING ANYWHERE TODAY?OR ARE WE JUST STAYING HOME TO STUDY?"

"WE'RE MEETING THE GUYS TODAY!"

"HAH? FOR WHATTT?"

"WE ARE HANGIN OUT TODAY! DIDN'T THE GUYS TELL YOU?"

"NO"

"WE ONLY HAVE 20 MINS LEFT,HURRY."

"OKAY OKAY-" I sighed.

I decided to wear a black ripped shorts with a chain hung,a white t-shirt and an over sized black flannel. I tied the flannel into a knot. I dried my hair and then tied it into a messy,high ponytail.

I unlocked my door,and hang my new towel into the bathroom.

"Kageyama where's the towel you used this morning?"

"Here."

"Put it in the laundry baske- WAIT ILL DO IT-" but before I could finish he went to the laundry and put it in the laundry basket but then realised his surroundings,"GAHH" his face turned red,so as mine.
(If you know,you know😂)

"I TOLD YOU ILL DO IT!" I said running back up to my room and quickly clean the mess up.
He pouted,"whatever". He grabbed his bag from my room and walked back down,"Ready?"

"Mhhhm. Where are we going to meet them?" I asked curiously.

"xxxxxx cafe"

I nodded my head while slipping on my boots,with a chain and locked my door.

"By the way,when are you coming over to study again?Our exams are starting next week. I'm fine with anytime." I said looking up at him.

He was walking with his hands in his pocket,he tilt his head down and replied,"the last time I studied with you,you fell asleep."

"Shut up." I turned away flustered.
He chuckled and replied with a "ok."

*Sugawara's pov*
"Where are the two?" I sighed shaking my head.
"Did you inform them?" Daichi asked to confirm.
"Yeah,I DI- SHOOT I DID NOT INFORM Y/N" I quickly whip out my phone and give her a quick text.
"Hey have ya'll every wonder why Kageyama is so cold towards us and not y/n?" Nishinoya came popping his head out of nowhere.

Everyone then looked at one another and agreed asking why.
"He probably have a crush on y/n" I chuckle.
Everyone nodded.
"We should help him!"Tanaka said,"we're going to an amusement park aren't we?What about....."
Everyone agreed but in the corner of my eyes,Kiyoko was pouting,usually she'll anticipate in these kind of things...

*Normal pov*
I got a text from Sugawara and I replied back with a "yup.Got informed by someone."

Kageyama and I stepped into the cafe to see all eyes on us.

"Look who do we have here.They cam together.They must have-"
Nishinoya came walking towards us,
"Good job" he lift his thumbs up at Kageyama and started patting him on his shoulder. Kageyama tilt his head with confusion.

"Since everyone is here,let's go!"

"Wait where are we going?" I asked.

"The amusement park."

"Don't we have exams!?" I asked confused af.

"We have to relax.Can't stress to much."Asahi said patting my head.
Everyone stood up from they're chairs and walked past us while me and kageyama looked at each other with an eyebrow arched across our face...

(A/n):
This story is abit short. The next one might be longer😊.