Part 27

*timeskip nationals,brought to U by the lazzy ass a/n,don't sue me:P* (NOT BASED ON HQ EPISODES)
A month have passed,everyone worked hard for nationals and yes,that day that happened with Kageyama have not left my mind.

After tonight, I might be dating Kageyama or he already moved on with another girl. We do act normal at times,me and Kiyoko are fine.

"Today is nationals! We have worked very hard,going practice every day. This is the last Nationals for third years,and if we really win,our hard work would really pay off and the third years can move on happily." Daichi states with his hands on his hips and sugawara beside him,"during this time of life,we cannot let out guard down."
We gathered and chanted,"go Karasuno ",lifting our hands up from the middle.

We got into the big,huge,y'all ceiling gymnasium,it was still a shock. They did their usual practice until times up.

I had to stand with the school since only one manager was allowed to go on the stand.

All of us chanted,"GO,GO KARASUNO!FIGHT,FIGHT KARASUNO!"
Saeko came too!!!

Soon the match began...
Everyone was very nervous yet excited,yes,As usual,Hinata was looking for a bathroom just now.

The whistle blew,and the ball went flying towards the our court.
Daichi received well to Kageyama while he set towards Hinata and bam! It went into the opponents court easily.

*Beep*
Karasuno point

[It was the 3 set]
It was a difficult play. Everyone was draining with sweat.
It was 1:1,23-23
If we win this we might advance to the TOP 3.

*karasuno timeout*
I watched them as they walked towards the bench to their water bottles,my hands got sweaty.

They whispered some things when Kageyama looked up to find me.
I frowned,I was nervous.
I took a deep breath,"KAGEYAMAAAAA!!!!"
He looked up to see me raising a fist up,embarrassed.
He smirked and did the same action as me.
*beep*
The game continued.

*kageyama pov*
The ball went flying up in the air. Daichi managed to receive,but went to the other court with a 'one touch'.
They received perfectly when the spiker was going spike it down.

His palm came in contact with the ball as he spoke the ball down,
"NISHINOYAAAAAAA!!!!!"
Nishinoya dives to receive the ball.
The ball went up,while tanaka received the ball,towards me.
I got ready while the ball fly towards me...and when it made contact with my hand.

The hall went silent until...
"KA-GEY-YA-MAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!WHY DIDNT YOU SET TO MEEE"hinata went screaming.

Then the hall started clapping,tears streamed down our cheeks.

"Hah!"Tanaka pointed out as he high fives Noya,"GO KAGEYAMA!!"

"Nice dump.It saved us." Daichi patted my back,"now we will have to defeat the next one..."

(a/n):
HELLOOOOO.
IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS OH NO- I KNOW ITS VERY BAD AND SHORT BUTTTT (HEHDJCNXISNEJ)
TQTQ FOR READING🥺🥺🥺💕