Part 8

"I took it first y/n!"
"No!! Meeee!! I want it!!"
We snatched the ice cream here and there,"fine! I'll take this flavour then." He said,turning away and paying for the ice cream.
"kage-san..." I noticed him glance at me and gave a little smile.
We walked out of the store while I pulled the hem of his shirt,
"kage-san. Let's share." I looked at him. He ruffle my hair,"ok."
We shared the ice cream,one bite and the other bite is his continuosly until the ice cream was eaten finished.

*Present*
I pulled the hem of his shirt,"Let's share." I turned to look at him. He turned away to avoid eye contact,"oh c'mon. Don't tell me you're shyyyyy."
"I am not."He huffed and took the ice cream from my hand and bit it,with a little red tint of blush across his face.
He looked away holding my ice cream and savoured it while I took his ice cream and eat it,"mmmm. This flavour is actually nice"
He turned to look at me and handed the ice cream back,we exchanged.I pointed as I told him I was heading that way while he pointed the same way as me. In the end his house was just a little further away from my house but still quite close. We said out goodbyes and I entered my house.

"Y/n?why are you home so late?"
My eyes- "MOM!?" I ran up to her and hugged her,"why didn't you tell me you came home early?Its been a year since we saw each other."tears began to roll down my eyes.
·
·
·
My mom went for a business trip for about a year,my dad died when I was younger,that's what she told me but I still didn't believe it. But she raised me since then and worked double hard,she was the most important person in my life,we were very close to each other but after she went to her business trip she didn't really contact me that much but I always thought that she was busy.
·
·
·
"Oh,do you remember kageyama-kun?" I asked when he sprang to my mind.

"Yes. That cute little boy eh." She said.

"I bumped into him in karasuno and I am the volleyball co-manager there by the way." I told her about how life is in karasuno.

"Mom!" I held her hand,"why are you back so early? Aren't you supposed to be back a month later? Is something wrong? You didn't contact me for the pass few weeks you wer-"

"Honey- . I got fired." Tears began to roll down her cheeks,"we need to sell the house."

"HAH!?NO! WAIT. TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING." I said giving a little laugh but I began to cry when I saw how serious she was,"bu-t-- how! You worked double extra hard!Tell me,who fired you!?"

She looked at me and just patted my back to calm me down,"it's alright, I'll find another job then."

I stood up and held my tears back,"no. It's my turn to do so." I walked to my room and turn my computer on,finding for jobs to work as. I found a job that was suitable for me and pays well.It was at a  restaurant and I would have to work as the waitress.

*Next day,during practice*
I sat at the audience area and daydreamed when someone came opening the door,running towards us,"takeda-sensei!"The team greeted.We all gathered and takeda-sensei announced,"we got a practice math with Aobajohsai."
Everyone cheered and thanked takeda-sensei while I sat there,still daydreaming.
He shook his head,pointing at me,"it was all Y/n's help!she planned it all."

"THANKYOU Y/N-San!"
I jumped up with a "HAH?!" Confused and realised what was happening,I waved my hand right and left,showing a "no problem" sign. Everyone looked at each other and then got back to practice.

"Are you okay y/n?" The usual tone that always calm me down and give me warmth fill me. I looked up to see kageyama being worried, "m~m.I'm okay.excuse me I need to use the ladies." I ran to the toilet before I broke down.

I calmed down and walked back to the gym to see the team gathering and whispering to each other.
"???"I tilt my head.
"Y/n-san! What is wrong? You seem abit off today." The team asked me. I didn't want to tell them what was happening so I just shook my head,took my bag and ran off until I cried again. Everyone behind me gave a confused look.
·
·
·
·
·
·
(a/n)
What a plot twist