Part 26

We decided to stay in Tokyo for one night since it was dark out when we finished the match.

We booked a hotel which was close to where the tournament was held at. Well since we are quite broke,we only could afford like 2 seperate rooms(quite big though).
We brought extra clothes of course.

"Both the ladies will share a room of course and the BOYS! Come with me!!!" coach ukai instructed.
"Okayokayokayyyyyyyy"
The walked into the room.

"YOOOOOOSH!!!!"Nishinoya plopped onto the cold floor in the room,his eyes suddenly open wide and he ran to tanaka,"hey hey! Say,we sneak into Kiyoko and y/n's room,they might be doing something that is boys wouldn't know...you in?"
"NOYAAA!!!!!" He jumped on him,"YES!Lets tell Kageyama so he can have y/n all to himself."

"Psssst,Kageyama!!! Come here!" Nishinoya gestured him over.
He walked over with his frowned face,"what?"

Noya told him the plan while tanaka continue,"you can have y/n to yourself~"

His face went crimson red,"Don't you dare sneak into the girls room!"

"Jeez,alright alright." Tanaka said rolling his eyes and looked at Nishinoya,"fine." Nishinoya pouted.

I was in the room with Kiyoko when she broke the ice.
"Look,y/n. I don't want to be awkward around each other. And I'm really sorry that I hurt you."

"Can I ask you a question."I looked at her with all seriousness,"why,why did you want to hurt me. I know that you like Kageyama. But all the information about me?! Why!"

She sighed,"I was having a hard time. I'm jealous okay." She confess,"I'm jealous of you. When you came in, kageyama eyes were all over you.i know all the information about you because I overheard. Kageyama clearly like you anyway,nothing is going to change that.That's it, I'm going to take a shower."

I sighed,'jealous of me huh.'
I walked out to the vending machine which was placed at the rest area. I bought a drink and sat myself down. I closed my eyes and my mind drifted to the thought of Kageyama.

"Kageyama...kageyama,why am I thinking of you now?" I asked myself outloud. I opened my eyes and that's when,I saw him.
"You called me?"he said smirking,bending down to take his milk from the vending machine.

"H-Hah?y-You heard wrong." My face turned red.

"Right" he sat beside me,"nationals are in a month time."

I turned to him and agreed,"mmhm."
He was using his own arm as support for his head,but turned to make eye contact with me too.
We didn't break eye contact at all,bringing us closer,our lips made contact with each other.
"So why you called my name when you closed your eyes huh?" He said not breaking apart.

"What if I don't tell you until we get to school?" I said breaking apart,FLUSHING REDDD.

He stood up and walked away,"okay."

I checked if he left,I covered my red face with both my hands,"omygod omygod"my heart was beating 100x faster than normal,"ahhhh!!! We k-kiss-KISSED!?" I touch my lips with my finger,"jdbdodbdud."

.......................

The sun was shining brightly into my face,I stretched myself out of bed and head to the shower. I undressed myself and turn the shower head on. I came out of the shower,with my dripping wet hair and body,I wrapped myself with a towel and brushed my teeth.
I walked out of the room to see Kiyoko waiting for me to get out of the shower.
"Your turn." I said walking to my bag,taking out my extra gym wear. I slipped into my gym wear and walk out of the room with my towel on my head ,drying my hair.

I went to the same vending machine as last night and sat on the couch,"we are heading back to school today...I'm sooo tireeed" I stretched myself again.

I went back to the room and packed my bags,everyone was ready and met at the lounge.

"BACK TO SCHOOOOOOOOL" nishinoya jumped onto hinata.
"YESS" he replied back.

"Not just yet!"Coach ukai stopped,"we have to go buy breakfast first." He smiled.

"F-fooooooood" Nishinoya drooled.
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi were just talking among themselves,as usual.

We went to a small shop that sells meat bunsssss and many other food.
Yes a lot of us bought meat buns,Noya bought garigari too and yes kageyama bought milk again.

He walked beside me,like nothing happened but whispered so I could here and not the others,"when we reached school,you said you wanted to tell me something.remember thAt." My face straight up turned red.

..........................
We got out of the bus and immediately head to the gym,had a briefing and yes went back home.
I grabbed his hand and lead him to the back of the school.

"I'm going to tell you here and now!" I told myself,"no turning back now." I slapped my own cheeks with both my face.

"I-" I took a deeeep breath,"KAGEYAMA TOBIO!"
"Yes?"
"I-I LIKE YOU." My face burned up,looking down on the floor.

I felt his warm hand lift my Chin up,he slammed me against the wall,and smirked,"I like you too." He leaned in close.

(Ignore image if u hate ships)

"Go on a date with me."

"B-but nationals..."I replied.

"Fine." He stood up,"I'll wait for you."

edited^^

(A/n):
YES YES YES. WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THATTTT? READ TO FIND OUT
M O R E<3