Part 15

"Can we go on that ride pleeeeeaaaaseee" Hinata begged sugawara.

"We have to form pairs first,Hinata."Sugawara replied.

"Yeah.Lucky, we came prepared." Daichi whipped out papers and told 6 of us to take one  and the others at the other side,"One of the paper will have 2 people on it and whoever picks it will be in the 3-people group."
We started picking and opening the paper.

Pairs:
Chikawara and tanaka
Kinoshita and Yamaguchi
Narita and Hinata
Nishinoya and Sugawara
Kageyama and y/n and kiyoko
Daichi and tsukishima

"didn't we put Kiyoko and y/n seperated?" Tanaka whispered into sugawara's ear while he shrugged in reply.

"Okay now the groups are settled.Please be back here before
6."Daichi stated.

It was very awkward between me and kiyoko after what happened the other time. I was really annoyed at her still.
I was walking beside Kageyama until Kiyoko came in between us,"so what do you wanna ride,kageyama ?" She sounded different,much more flirtier in a way.
"Y/n pick"he said putting his hands in his pocket,turning his face to the other side.kiyoko pouted,wrapping her hands around kageyama arms,though he didn't really seem annoyed at it.
"Umm...what about tha-" I got cut off by Kiyoko,
"Let's ride the Ferris wheel!"
"Whatever"Kageyama stated.
I sighed as I walked behind them.

They both got onto the Ferris wheel when I was about to follow them in, the security guard reached his hand out and stopped me,"I'm sorry but it have reached the maximum amount of people.please wait for another ride."
I was sure I saw Kiyoko give the security a wink since she was the 'godess' so that they can be together-

My heart sank, I nodded with sadness and told both of them to meet me at the cafe where I pointed at.
"Wai-" Kageyama got cut off by Kiyoko.
"Yeah! We will meet you there."
I walked to the cafe and sat down waiting for them ,I sighed,"I knew the were a thing" I mumbled. I kept myself occupied by using my phone.

*Kageyama's pov*
"So kage-Chan~" she said flirting with me.
"Don't call me that." I looked out the window.
"Bully~"Kiyoko continued,"I need to tell you something that is related to y/n."
I got curious,she sounded very serious now,"what?"

"You like her right? If I tell you this I might break your trusts." She said starting to sob.
"What." I glared.

"You know that day when you pointed at me,and said 'her'?I actually got bullied by her." She showed me the 'scar' on her arm and thigh,lifting her skirt up,"I had to depend myself so I hit her..."

*Kiyoko pov*
Lifting my skirt up, I showed him my 'scar'. He gave a suspicious expression while can be easily told.

"If you don't think it's real you can feel it. Trust me.I'm not lying."

"Y/n wouldn't do that."he continued.

"If she didn't do that? What is this?!"

He came towards me and felt the parts where I had my 'scar'.
I quickly snap a photo of him doing that and sent it to y/n.
"Ouch it hurts~"

"Whatever."Kageyama looked away.

My face turned red,"I like you,Kageyama."

"Whatever"

"Why. Why are you treating my like garbage?" I asked annoyed.

He turned to me and glared,"those scars are fake aren't they?I'm not as dumb as you think I am.Stop bothering me."

"I-" before I could finish, the ride ended. Kageyama walked away and so I followed him,grabbing his arm again but this time he threw it off.

*normal pov*
I looked at what Kiyoko sent me and my heart felt like it just got stabbed. Why? Why do I feel this way. They are a thing-
It's not my problem,it's not right for me to meddle into their relationship. I sighed and got up,"why am I even here." Tears started forming,I ran out of the cafe and just followed where my legs carried me to.
I ran out of the cafe to see the two people I didn't want to see.

"y/n?"The calm tone washed over me, I looked at him and faked a wide smile,though tears could be seen,"hows,um...your ride?Must've been fun huh. Um. My mom called me home- tell the guys I'm going back."

Just when I wanted to walk off, I felt a warm hand grab onto my arm.
"I'll walk you home."
I shook my head tiredly,"Kiyoko still needs you."

"I said,I'll walk you home." He said stressing the first two words.
I sighed and reply an "ok".
Kageyama texted the guys saying that we're heading home.

We walked side by side on the sidewalk. It was a quiet and awkward walk with him,I looked to the side to avoid eye contact with him.

"y/n" he stopped in his tracks.
I turned to see him looking down on the ground, "hmm?"

"Umm,I'm sorry about just now leaving you. I swear, me and Kiyoko aren't a thin-"

"Mm~m" I shook my head,"I won't meddle in Your business."

"No." He grabbed my arm and then pushed me against a tree,leaning against me. He looked directly into my eyes but I avoided his gaze,"Look at me y/n". I shifted my gaze to him,looking into his black eyes full with annoyance.
There was a long silence and I was in an awkward position. He sighed and walked the direction where my house was,"sorry". I walked behind him with my face red.

(A/n):
GAHH~ omaigooooood thank u for the comments and votes haha. I'm really trying my best to write as much and think of Creative ideas which aren't working as you can see😂😅 Oops. Thanks for reading!