Part 22

"Here." I blushed,"n-nice set by the way"

He turned to look at me with his hand on his towel which was laid on his head,rubbing his sweat off.
His usual face turned into a small smile,"Heh..." He started ruffling my hair.

His sudden movement caused me to blush furiously.

Kiyoko suddenly poked my shoulder to get my attention,"y/n. Can you help me refill these please."

Me being nice as usual,agreed, "I'll go with y/n." Kageyama placed his arm on my shoulder.

"I don't think you need to Kageyama,you have your next match with nekoma."

"Aobajohsai will be having their breaks now,so shoo~"Kiyoko teased,"good luck Kage-chan~"

"I'll be leaving then,good luck kageyama." I left with the waterbottles wrapped with my arm.

Why do I have this feeling when I talk to him...don't tell me I have a crush on him,no wayyyyy.I sighed as I turn on the water cooler and refilled their bottles.

"Hey!! Y/nnnn-channnnn!!!!" The familiar childish tone rang in my ear, arms wrapped around me.

"Oikawa!!!stooooppp,the bottles gonna fallll" I said in a funny tone.

"Why shoulld III, I miss youuuuu theee mooosttt~"

"Okay,okay. Get off me now~" O said walking sluggilly(is this even a word).

*sigh*"why are you so meannnn"
Oikawa whined.

"Shut up~" I give a little frown but smile at the same time.
Since oikawa is better at these things I decided to ask him about the feeling I had,"Hey oikawa,if you have this feeling that your heart always Beats faster when you see someon-"

"YOU HAVE A CRUSH!!!!"oikawa jumped excitedly.

"GAHH- is that what it means!?" I said anxiously.
He nodded in reply and continued,"so...who is that crush huh." He folded his arms,"I kick that dude in the fac-isit kageyama!?"

I started blushing at the sound of his name. 

"Hah!? THERES SO MUCH GUYS TO LIKE BUT HIM!"He facepalm himself,"you have bad tastes."

"Shut up! My tastes are better than yours. You fool around too much."

He gasp sarcastically and let out a small sigh,"what have lil' y/n become,from an innocent young lady and now,look atchu!"

I started laughing my ass off,"okay okay, we better hurry."

We walked back to the gym together to see Karasuno losing again.

"GO GO KARASUNO!" I shouted as I walked back to my seat with oikawa.

I watched as the bed head guy from the other team as he smirked and jumped to blocked the ball from our team.

There was a cute,yellow and abit black in the middle haired guy,he seems quite chill. Oikawa pointed ,"the one you're looking at is kenma. He is the setter of Nekoma and love playing video games."then he pointed back to the bed head,"That is nekoma's Captain,Kuroo,middle blocker.He literally the weirdest dude ever." He started laughing.

"Wtf how'd you know all these information,look whose the weirdo now." I looked at him and gave him raised an eyebrow.

"BECAUSE I AM AWWWEESOOOMeEe"

I ignored his comment and started watching the match.

As Kageyama set to Hinata, I seemed to notice that the Kuroo dude keeps giving me glances. I tend to ignore it but it just keep giving me weird vibes.

Then the duo did their quick Attack,which finally was a success.I turned to look at the score.

We called for timeout,and gathered,c'mon win this...
The match ended,everyone was tired.

"It's okay,we will be having a match against aobajohsai tomorrow.please rest up,Dinner will be served soon."

"It's already dinner!?"Oikawa stretched and sighed,"time passes too fast."

"Yeah. Wait I just realised,where's Iwai?" I asked curiously.

Thats when his eyes widen,"Oh Gosh! I left him-bye!!!!"he left waving and dashing to find iwaizumi.I giggled at his carelessness and waved goodbye to him.

The boys went to take a shower since they were all sweaty. So it was left with the girls managers.
Kiyoko caught everyone's attention,and soon she was gathered by the other girls,complementing her.
"Typical..." I whispered under my breath as I walked to the kitchen to serve.

I laid all the plates out as I put out on it. The food smells good,as I 'drool', craving for it. The girls started strutting over and started 'helping'.

I rolled my eyes at them and can't stand this,I could feel my blood boiling with anger,"if you guys aren't helping,please leave." I pointed at the door.

The other girls replied with a huff,"you think you're the boss here huh. Um. You should be y/n? Was it? Wait no, the one and only bitchy-y/n." Then they walked towards me,and started going over the line,

"I heard that she got bullied when she was younger"and started laughing.

"I also heard that her father left her mother for another girl."

"OMG- her mother also got fired if I remembered correctly and she even seduced the boys here!"

"What a slut"

"I saw her going all over oikawa just now"

"Sluts shouldn't be allowed here"
They all turned they're gaze at me and smirked.
I held my tears back but just one more line would break it.
"S-L-U-T" Kiyoko whispered into my ear.

My eyes widened,tears started streaming down my face. The girls gaze were on me,laughing,gossiping.

I ran out from the kitchen,to the ladies,"y/n?"

I ran passed the familiar warm voice,but before I could he grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n? What happened?"

(A/n):
Thank you for 1k reads
THANK YOUUUU❤️

"Y/n? What happened?" •••••(A/n):Thank you for 1k readsTHANK YOUUUU❤️