Part 31 [extra]

*5 years later*
"Hello?"

"Hi.Do you remember me?" A guy with a familiar deep voice said.

"Umm,sorry but may I know who this is?" I said with my phone against my ear, walking towards my car.

"This is Daichi,5 years ago,Karasuno Volleyball team remember?You are y/n right."

"Daichi!!?? Yes of course. Whatsup!"

"If you wonder how I got your number,from sugawara,which was from nishinoya and then from Hinata. Oops" he chuckled,
"anyways! I heard you are working as a (dream job),dang you successful woman!"

"Pfft. But seriously what's up?" I giggled.

"Ah right! So basically we have contacted everyone that was from Karasuno vb team and we are having a gathering. Are you free this Saturday,afternoon?"

"Umm wait a minute." I said scrolling through my calendar,"not really...but I can make it."

"Ah okay! But we really do hope you make it. By the way, are you still in contact with Kageyama? He said he was busy too but it sounded suspicious. He could have gotten a girlfrien-..."

"Daichi-san~"

Ew that gave me chills,whoever that was,sounded like a slut.

"Sorry gotta go! See you on Saturday!" He hung up.

I was really confused,I started my car and drove to a place where I hadn't been this week since I was busy.

I first got a bouquet of flowers and drove to the destination.
I walked towards the grave and place down the flowers.
Placing my hands in contact with one another,I started praying.
"Mom,I'm here. Sorry,I was busy this week. I really miss you." Tears rolled down my cheeks,"One day,I'll meet with you,wait for me there! Don't go anywhere."

Until I felt a tap on my shoulder and gave me a huge shock.
*gasp*

"Relax it's me" The same warm tone warmed me,giving me a quick peck and then turning and knelt down infront of the grave ,"hello mrs. l/n . Remember me,kageyama. I promised to keep your daughter safe remember?"He said chuckling,"of course she's very safe in my hands. But hey,I really miss your jokes,really please wait for us and we will meet you there." He said praying.

Holding my hand, he walk me into the car,"how'd you know I was here."I asked curiously.

"Well because I love you"

I gave him a slight push on his chest,"stawwwp~"
"Aren't you gonna say I love you back?"
I ignored him.

*timeskip saturday*
I looked at the time and was really waiting for this sudden meeting to quickly pass by,I am now 15 minutes late from the gathering. I canceled my movie date with my girl-best-friend,
gbf/n.

(yes finally you have a best friend) 
[Gbf /n->girl-bestfriend name]

because of this damn meeting,she understood and of course I gave her my ticket so she and her boyfriend can go out instead.

"Okay so it's the end of the meeting! Sorry that we took your time,but it's really urgent."

_____________________________
Me:
Hey babe,sorry! Would come home later than before because of work! See you tonight! xx

Baby💕:
Are you sure it's work! Or are you cheating on me😒.

Me:
Are you not trusting me!? haha. Seriously though.