Part 9

I didn't know where to go, I couldn't face mom the way I was.

"Ding" my phone lit up with a message that says,"you're hired,.Your Work shift is at 3.30pm every day."

"Just when I thought it would get any better? It clashes with practice!"
My legs carried me to the gardern near a forest where everyone thought it was haunted but I always go there to calm myself down.I curled myself into a ball and just let myself breathe in the fresh smell of air. *Sigh*.
I lied down onto grass and fell asleep.
·
·
·
"y/n-y/n!!" Someone shook me awake. My hair was in a messy bun,I rubbed my eyes to see Kageyama ,again.
"Kageyama." I looked away.
"y/n."he said firmly,"tell me what's going on."
I sighed,and decided to tell him what happened to my mom being fired and about selling the house and I started to tear up. He pulled me close to his chest where I felt really warm there. He patted my head and said,"it's alright. Hang in there."
It was the first ever warm words I have hear since we parted.
"Thank you,kage-kun." my heart went beating quickly,I felt guilty not telling him my work will crash with practice.
*Sigh* We walked home together after that.

*Uknown pov*
"And again.The show is about to begin."

*Normal pov*
Waking up, and putting my thoughts away, I thought:today will be a new day,I can do it. Letting a sigh out. I packed my bag and placed my uniforms in;my volleyball uniform, work uniform and school workout education uniform. I wrote down my plans for today in my phone.

School---8am-1.30pm
Practice---1.30pm-5pm
Work---3.30pm-5pm

"I'll just leave practice early..." I sighed.

I walked to the kitchen and put the food that my mom packed in my bag,"bye mom!give me a few days" I whispered.

*after school*
The usual sound was made in the gym when I walked in everyone looked at me with worried eyes while I questioned.
"Have you see webgram?"
"???" I questioned,I whipped my phone out and checked webgram, #trending on page;

When I saw it,I couldn't help but fall onto the floor and dropped my phone. Tears started streaming down, anger boiling in me,"t~this is bullshit!" The team came comforting me down,Hinata hugging me,sugawara patting my back while the other just stood there saying a few comforting words. I thought to myself,the only person I told was kageyama...it wouldn't be him can it,I turned to look at him but I saw him talking to kiyoko happily,my heart sank.

*sigh*
I went to the toilet and cleaned myself up,"it obviously is someone who hates me being with kageyama. We aren't even a thing.I'll just have to endure."

*kageyama's pov*
I saw y/n walking out of the gym after seeing me and kiyoko talking to each other happily. Pushing kiyoko away,"sorry kiyoko-senpai.I'm going to refill my water bottle."
"Wait! I'll go with you." She said.
*sigh* I cant get her away from me can I? I thought to myself.
I just left without her but she was following behind me.
"Kiyoko-senpai."I said firmly.
"Call me that again~" she said twirling her hair.
*sigh*
At the corner of my eyes ,I saw the same small figure. I turned and walked towards it,she was on the ground talking to herself,leaning against the wall,"it can't be him can it."
I stopped in my tracks after I heard her,"y/n!" I said firmly,"it wasn't me." She turned to see me,I have never seen her like that before,she was crumbling down like a building toppling.

*normal pov*
I couldn't stop the tears,even when I wipe it away. I looked at him and saw kiyoko right behind him. I stood up and breathe the fresh air in and faked a smile,"am I in your way?I'm sorry"
I turned and walked away,he then grabbed my hand,which made me frown and glare at him,"what!"
Before I could say any other words I got pulled away by him,leaving kiyoko behind.

(A/n)
Y'all I'm sorry if this story is trash ahhh. But I'll try to make it more interesting