Part 18

*next morning,normal pov*
I woke up and found myself beside Kageyama. I sat up but something was holding me down.
Kageyama was wrapping his arms around my waist,unabling me to get up. I rubbed my eyes and sighed,I decided to just lay there with him. I looked at him,his eyes was closed and lips slightly apart.
I bit my lips and thought:"oh gawd,what am I thinkkkinnngg" I covered my face with my hands and snuggled into Kageyama's arms.

20mins passed and we were still in the same spot.I probably fell asleep again-

This time I really had to get up or we'll be late. Since his grip was stronger, I couldn't possibly get up. "K-kageyama~ wake up." I shook him,I facepalmed myself because I forgot,he's a heavy sleeper. I slapped him gently a few times,not waking Up. I sighed thinking of a strategy.Tickling him doesn't work- only if I...
No way...I won't do that-
Poking him,"wake upppp~ I have to do that if you won't wake up and I don't want but want to~"
I heard shuffling of his feet from under the blanket,"yay you're awak-" his legs then wrapped around me until I felt something poking me."oh gawd" my face turned red and I tried ignoring it,i gave up.

Since my phone was at the side of the bed, I actually wanted to take a photo of him so I could embarass him.

I took a closer look at him,"awww cuute~" I snap a quick shot of him although I can't get a full shot,but I snap a shot of us,I'll just embarass him or threaten him with it,oops.

"Do I really have to do it though...that's the only way to wake him up..."I sighed and reached for his face,cupping it.
I pressed my lips against his.
"Hgnh-" he opened his eyes, surprisingly he kissed back.

I pulled away when I saw him awake,he's still wrapping me even though he's awake.
"Finally,can you unwrap me now." I had a hint of blush across my face but I said it in a normal tone like it was nothing.

He did not ask why I kissed him but his face was dark red. I walked out of the room to grab my clothes and change into it.

*Kageyama's pov*
I wanted to punch myself in the face like literally.What was that kiss for though.
and she probably felt my- I looked down,oh god.

I quickly changed into my school uniform and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

*Time skip to walking to school,normal pov*
He was walking beside me. The air was filled with silence.
I wanted to listen to music from my phone and I even brought my ear plug but couldn't find my phone anywhere.
"Kageyama,have you seen my phone?"I searched thoroughly in my bag but nothing,*sigh* "I probably left it in your house."

"we can head back after school."he suggested.
"ugh fine".I replied.

We reached school together which made people stare at us.
"Hey guys! What happened on Sunday?" Tanaka and Nishinoya wrapped their arms around our shoulder.

"my mom asked me to head home early cause of some issues." I gave them a small smile,"and he offered to walk me home."

"Oh seriously? But Kiyoko told us that y/n wanted alone time with Kageyama so you pulled him away from kiyoko,and ditched her."

"That bitc---" before I could finish my sentence I ran into someone.

•⚠️please read👇🏻

(A/n):
Hey guys! First of all,a huge thanks to you guys for reading my story and commenting.i really appreciate it🥺.
But sadly,I will be taking a small break, as I strained my neck,and it hella hurts.I'm really sorry if I did not post.
But I would really try to write for you guys. I hope you understand. Thank you!!❤️🥺