Part 24

After the training camp, everything with kageyama was really weird. Whenever he sees me,he would turn red and quickly rush to Hinata and act normal with him,Though my heart always beats faster when I see him.

Am I planning to confess? Maybe? Maybe not? When,maybe after the tournament? Or NEVER?

Tournament is around the corner. The training camp and the practice matches had really help our team. I am so glad to have the event held apart from the managers who bullied me.

We worked extra,no 100 times the amount harder to get better.

*Timeskip after practice*
As usual Me and Kageyama walked home together and wasss kindddaaa verryyy awkward after what happened in theeee bussss.

*Flashback*
I felt something warm under my head,which was very comfortable.
I couldn't help but fall asleep.

"Y/n! We're here! Wake upppp." Nishinoya and Hinata whispered into my ear.
I turned to see Kageyama look straight ahead with his face like a tomato and smoke coming out from his head,isit a dream?

"Hmm~" I stretched myself not noticing what I just did,rubbing my eyes,"I had a greeaaatt nap~"

"Y e s. Thanks to Kageyama right?" Nishinoya elbowed Hinata.
"YAH!!!" He pointed at him,with his usual excited eyes.

"Huh?" I turned to look closer,"so it wasn't a d-dream?" I got flustered. *Fake cough* "uhhhhh,let's go!" I give a small,awkward smile.

*Present*
"Uhhh Kageyama..."
"Hmm?" His face turned crimson red.

"I...I need to tell you something." I stopped in my tracks.

He got nervous and looked at me.

"I...I"before I could confess,his phone rang.

All I heard from him was ,"hello?"
"Okay","Whatever".

"I gotta go,y/n.About what you want to tell me??"

"Nevermind."I said,waving good-bye.

I turned back and smile,walking home.

*Timeskip*
I stretched myself out of bed. Tomorrow is the day! I quickly left the house after I changed into my gym wear and rushed to the school gym. I see the team already practicing. They have improved alot and yes,I helped them with recieves too.

Coach Ukai actually assigned me to help Hinata with spiking. Soon,he caught up with what I taught him.
"Y/N!!!! YOU'RE SO AWESOME!!!"Hinata eyes sparkled.

"Yes yes okay. Now,you understand what I taught you?"I asked.

"Hgggnhm" He then picked the ball up and did what I taught him.

"Damnn you fast learner!"I smiled,"okay now go practice your recieves. I'll go check on Kageyama."
He nodded in reply.

"So how are your sets and recieve?" I asked,"trouble?"

"Hmm,Just the recieves."he replied.

"Ah okay. Let's practice together?Like the old times." I smiled and the thought of the past.

He chuckled softly and nodded.
I threw the ball to him,he set it to me,and then I recieve it,he set it back and I recieve continuously.
"SWITCH" I said,making my actions set to him and then he recieve.
It was going well until Hinata interrupt,"WOAHHHH!!!! SO COOol!"
I freaking got a big fright,and missed my set,causing the ball to hit me in my forehead.
"HINATA!!!!!"I rubbed my forehead and screamed in anger,"I told you to practice! What are you doing here?"

Kageyama came walking towards me with an ice pack and place it on my forehead where it was swollen.
"Thanks!"I looked up at him.
He gave a slight nod and looked at Hinata with a glare.
"UhHhHh~"He hesitated,"I'LL GO PRACTICE NOW" he cried.

I started to laugh at his reaction. (Note:he was still holding the ice pack on your forehead)

That's when I realised it,I looked at him,"Lets get back to practice."

"Are you okay?" He said,ensuring whether I was ok with the bump on my head.

"Yes I'm fine! Thank you!" I immediately turn around with my cheeks burning,and picked the ball up and threw it to him.

(A/n):
Thanks for reading!!!<3