Part 3

"y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked curiously.
"Umm...I- I wanted to check if the manager spot was still open??" I said awkwardly. I looked up and down at Kageyama ,he was dripping with sweat since he was playing,a tint of red appeared across my face. He nodded and gave way for me to walk into the gym.The same gingered hair boy I saw came running towards me and bowed,"HELLO! I am Hinata shoyo!Nice to meet you!" He extended his hands out for a hand shake so I accepted it and introduced myself.
"So...did that bakayama bully you!!" He asked crossing his arms.
I shook my head. "Then,are you guys a thin-" before he could finish,"OI SHRIMPY!"Kageyama called out. Hinata got scared and hid behind me,"he's so scary~"
"Oi,stop scaring y/n!" Sugawara told both kageyama and Hinata.
Hinata bowed a few times and shouted sorry. I did not know what to do so I told him to stop apologising,waving my hands left and right. After awhile,the door opened,revealing a pretty girl at the door. "KIYOKO-SANNNNNN" both the bald and 2 coloured haired boys jumped at her,she managed to dodged them. I giggled seeing them fall. Both daichi and sugawara came walking towards me,leading me to kiyoko. "The manager spot is still open."she said in a calm and soft tone,"would you like to take up the spot?" I nodded my head in agreement. Everyone cheered but in the corner of my eyes,I saw kageyama taking small glances at me but was acting like he doesn't care. Was I imagining it?

Soon, time passed talking to the boys,getting to know them.They stopped the practice to get to know me too.It was already 8pm without us noticing.We left the gym until I heard someone called my name.

"y/n!We are going to get meat buns,wanna come?"
"Ok!I'm craving for it!" I drooled,thinking of meat buns.
Walking beside kageyama, I recalled back at elementary school.

*flashback in elementary*
"Hey!!!Go Away!!!" He said in a squeaky voice.
I sat there curled up like a ball,tears streaming down my face.
A small raven haired colour shouted at the three other girls,with his hand wide open,in a protective gesture. The three girls got scared and ran away.
"Are you okay?" He bent down,helping me up,"here." He grabbed my bag and held my hand.
He took out a tissue paper and wiped my tears away,"it's okay...they are gone.Do you like meat buns? I'll treat you!!" I nodded my head,covering my face from embarassment. We went to the store and got meat buns.He passed me a meat bun and I quickly stuffed it in my mouth.
Soon,we walked to a nearby playground. "Thank you...."

*Back to present*
Thinking back to that, I smiled widely. I looked down onto the floor to hide it.
"Why are you so suddenly happy
y/n??" asked Hinata with a question mark on his face.
I shook my head gesturing "nothing". Kageyama knew what I was thinking,he covered his red face with his hands so it wouldn't be obvious.