Part 12

"one more week to the start of exams. After the exams, we're going to Tokyo for a practice match arranged by nekoma. There will be many other teams there as well. If you fail, you won't be able to go,there will be an extra supplementary class and a retake exam!so please use this time to study! And don't forget about practicing every 1 hour!" Coach said to the team ,while they nodded their head in reply,"who is bad in their studies please raise your hands so that I can arrange someone smarter to tutor u."
Hinata,kageyama,tanaka and nishinoya looked at one another and raised their hands ,causing the others to laugh.

"Hey shutuupp!" Nishinoya Said to the senpais.
"Y/n? Are you good with your studies?" Coach asked.
I nod my head,"I can manage."

Daichi and sugawara both exchanged looks,"As team captain, I think that y/n should teach kageyama and-"

"I object." Both nishinoya and tanaka both said,"IMAGINE THEM BEING TOGETHER IN THE ROOM! YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN! KAGEYAMA MIGHT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF Y/N-Kun!!"

I giggled,"more like both of you~"

"I can teach kageyama." Kiyoko raised her hand and offered to help.

"OH MY. I OBJECT!" And again both
Nishinoya and tanaka objected with a gasp,"THIS TIME KAGEYAMA WILL DEFINITELY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GODESS."

"Tch,lame." Replied tsukishima.

"I don't mind~" Kiyoko blushed,avoiding eye contact.I rolled my eyes at her and looked away pretending to be occupied.

"HAHHHH!!?DID I HEAR IT WRONG!?"tanaka screamed.
"YOU DID NOT-" replied nishinoya.
I can't help but laugh at them .
"Okay,okay.lets be serious now."Sugawara calmed us down.

"Okay I have planned it out. Since the third years have to focus more we will be by ourselves. y/n will be teaching kageyama.
Ennoshita, kinoshita and Narita ,you guys will be teaching both Noya and tanaka.
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi will be teaching Hinata! Understood? Any objections?"Daichi stated.Everyone agreed though I could tell that kiyoko wanted to object.

"Y/n." The boy with low and reallllly calm voice said,"can I go over to your place to study?"

"Okay,when?"

"This Saturday?"

He agreed to come around the evening.

*Time skip to Saturday*
*bang*
Kageyama pushed me against my bedroom wall,wrapping his hands around my waist.
"K-kageyama~"

"Ahhh!"I woke up on the floor,and pillow full of my drool.
"Ouch~ it was just a drea-m" face flushed,I placed my hand on my forehead and smacked myself lightly,"WHY AM I DREAMING ABOUT THA-"

"What happened! Are you okay!? Why are you on the floor!"my mother came barging into my room worriedly.
"Mm~ nothing. I fell." I let out a small laugh.
She sighed, "you got me worried. Anyways,I won't be coming home today. I am working overnight. Kageyama is coming over right?"
I nodded in response.
"Don't do anything other than studying.Breakfast is on the dining table."She winks and walked away.
"Wait w-what! MOM!" I sighed and decided to slip into a "I'm with Baka" hoodie,ate my food and wait until evening.I kept myself occupied by keeping my bedroom clean and go onto webgram.

*dingdong*
The doorbell rang,I went to open the door,revealing a guy wearing a black hoodie and ripped jeans, listening to music and a backpack slung on one shoulder.
"Hi,Kageyama." I smiled brightly.
"Hey y/n." He gave a small wave and looked you up and down, a small blush spreading across his face.

Your stupid mind decided to remind you of the dream you had this morning,and made your face flush redddd.  You turned your face to the other way and opened the door,welcoming him in,"my mom's not home. She coming back tomorrow."
I lead him to my room since there was a bigger table for two and I felt comfortable in my room-
GAHHHH KAGEYAMA IS ENTERING MY ROOM- the thought popped again,"omaigod." You whispered under you breath so that he couldn't hear you.

(A/n)
Ahhhh. I mixed the 1st person view with the 2nd person view.I'm sorry if there are any confusionnnn.