Part 6

His hair greasy and wet from perspiration. His shirt drenched.
I bit my bottoms lips.
"Y/n."
I jumped up,"YES!!" 
"Pffft.Can you help me carry the bottles and refill them?" Kiyoko asked. I nod my head and followed behind her.

"So..."
I look at her back of her head while she talk," kageyama...you like him?"
"HAH?" I raised my voice,"sorry! Um... what nonsense are you spouting."
"Mmm"she shook her head,"nevermind." I looked at her,she looked upset but I ignored it. After we went back to the gym, I bumped into a hard and strong figure. "Aiya." I fell backwards,the waterbottles fell from my arms but before I could balance,the person I bumped into caught me. I closed my eyes as I thought I was going to fall , I didn't feel any pain. I looked at him..."clumsy as always."  my eyes went big,"k-kageyama..."
Everyone came crowding,he put me back onto place,I smiled at him but a red tint of colour appear on my face without me noticing.
"y/n IS BLUSHINGGGGG"
"Y/N has a crush on kageyama,ooooooooo"
The boys teased me.
"S-shutup!" I looked away and walked out of the gym. "y/n..." I heard a soft voice that sounded like kiyoko whispered my name but I thought I was hearing things so I ignored it.I reached home before I know it.

<Uknown pov>
Ugh y/n,y/n,y/n,always in my way!

*Next day during lunch*
I decided to head to the rooftop and eat my food since the weather was chilly. I found spot which shady but chilly at the same time and sat on the ground,slowly eating my bento."hmm" I thought while eating,"what can I do for the team?" I asked myself thinking what helps the team,"ahh!" An idea popped in my head. I stood up after I was done eating and check the time,"ten minutes left." I walked briskly and knocked onto teachers office and asked for takeda-sensei.
"Takeda-sensei!!!" I greeted.
"Y/n-san." He smiled, "how can I help you?"
"I have decided to..." I told him if he could help out.
He nodded,"yes it'll be good with your help."
"I'll contact you if they agree,Thank you so much,
takeda-sensei!" I ran off since the bell rang.

I stared at the clock,waiting for the class to be over. *Sigh*
I turned my head to the window thinking : I really hope it goes well...
·
·
·
*Timeskip after school Y/n pov*
I walked out of the class and took out my mobile phone and dialed a phone number. Waiting for an answer, "hello?" A low voiced greeted. "Oi." I said back teasingly,"can we meet?"
"Y/n!? Why are you calling me,I'm shOokEd! And yes let's meet."
I texted him the place where were meeting.I went back home and changed into proper clothing, shorts and a tanktop.

I walked to the place where I'm going to meet him,where I arrived 10 mins earlier...
·
·
·
·
(A/n)
I hope you guys enjoy this~
I'll try to publish more often and do share with your friends whom you think will like. Thank you!<3