Part 10

"KAGEYAMA!"I pant,"STOP!" We stopped in our tracks. He turned to me,"look y/n-san,I swear I didn't do it."
"I don't care who did it! It's all bullshit.I came to this school to start a new life. This shit happened and no-w"I started breaking down. He pulled me in,and gave me a warm hug.
"Hey... kageyama?"
"Mm?" He replied looking at me.
"YOURE SWEATY!" I pulled away giggling. He ruffle my hair once again.
"I'm gonna go."I told him since I got work.
"So early?"
"Um my mom told me to head home early..." I felt guilty for lying to him,"Anyways kiyoko should be waiting for you."
"Hah!?"he scoffs,"You think me and kiyoko are a thin-"
I said goodbye before he could finish his sentence.

Work was tiring as hell,the place you were at was crowded af.

*time skip to practice match with aobajohsai (2nd person view;you)*
You walked into the gym,seeing everyone excited for the practice match. Seeing everyone excited and ready made your heart melt.After the incident,you only stop by their practice and left for work early after you settle down and got used to work.

You were at the side,watching them practice receive. You gathered them into a circle,greeting them with a start, "kon'nichiwa" you did a small bow and they greeted back,"so...today is THE day~ you guys have been preparing it. I'm sorry I couldn't be part of the practice but I have seen you guys practice." You give them a small smile with a slight blush , "Ganbatte-ne(do your best)"

"y-y/n..." tanaka and nishinoya looked at each other and looked at you,"AHHHHHHHH" they started crying and hugging themselves.
You facepalmed yourself and turned to the more matured boys and realised their crying with happiness too,it gave you a huge shock and decided to calm then down. You heard a sigh coming from Kageyama and a small grin but soon turn back to his usual "didn't care" face. Shrimp was jumping around as usual but at the same time holding his tummy and wanting to go to the bathroom although he usually only does that during a competition but today was different. You sighed and thought:why am I even here——
(DONT forget kiyoko)
Little did you know,She was staring you the whole entire time,giving you a glare.

Soon,we heard footsteps and the boys stood by the door to welcome them. You went to open the door,revealing a group of boys but oikawa and the coach standing infront. Oikawa's small smile turned into a large one and came jumping and hugging you,"y/n-Chan~
I'm excited~"
Note:Kageyama frowned but you didn't notice~
they went in and settled down,soon the match started.

The usual duo did their quicks and soon caught up with them.The match was going on for very Long and soon set one was won by aoba Johsai.
The second set was very intense but it went to Karasuno.
During the third set,Karasuno lost badly.They were very down. You saw Hinata's "hope" wear off,his smile that he always plaster on his
face————GONE.
You shifted your sight to other guys,they were disappointed but they knew it wasn't the end and would strive to work harder but when you shifted your gaze to Kageyama , he had this aura around him,you decided to go to him and talk to him but before you could,Kiyoko did it before you.

You sighed and gathered the team, "today,you guys lost! But that doesn't mean this is the end. We had this practice match to find out our weaknesses! So please use this match and get better and stop crying over it. You guys did a great job but,crying does not help! Learn your mistakes and get better.Keep this in mind,THIS IS NOT THE END!" You sounded stern but everyone liked it,they stopped feeling upset about it and felt motivated.The coaches and takeda-sensei got to talk to the team and then the team thanked you and the others at the end of the talk.Then,we got to spend time with the other team.

You caught up with oikawa and iwaizumi.It was really fun.
Hinata was back to normal ;being very high together with Nishinoya while Tanaka caught up with his other friends.
You noticed Kageyama and Kiyoko AGAIN but this time you felt like something pierced your heart. You held back your tears as usual and just pretended nothing happened.

*kageyama's pov*
How can I get rid of kiyoko? I'm getting a headache,someone help me-
I glance at y/n that was talking to both oik and iwai, I was really mad,she seemed to be very happy,but sad at the same time? I can see through her- why is she feeling this way?
My mind drifted of to y/n——
She really have pretty (e/c) eyes,
beautiful and natural facial features——she's beautifu——
"Kageyamaaaa..." I got snapped out of my mind,Kiyoko was waving her hands up and down to get my attention . I shook my head and ignored her,walking away.

*normal pov,(1st person view;I)*
I glance at then again but kageyama disappeared. I turned to bother oik and iwai,"yo guys,nice talking to you guys, I will have to pack up the gym now. I'll catch up with you guys another time!" They nodded and I hugged them goodbyes,and they left with their team since they will take a long time to go back to their school.
Everyone said their goodbyes.
We packed the gym and I decided to go look for Kageyama.

(A/n)
Heyo! Thank you guys for reading this!🥺. Thank you for the votes and comments~ It really means a lot to me❤️. But this story is quite Long and have many different povs,please don't get confused. I'm sorry if you do haha. If there are any English errors feel free to put it in the comments.
Thank you for reading once again!