Part 30

*timeskip*
Nekoma won...nekoma won...nekoma won...

As I thought this over and over again,tears started appearing in my eyes,I looked down from the stand as they thanked the audience who came to cheer for them,they freaking cried. It hurts me so badly. Kageyama was really holding in his tears though.

I ran out to find them but I realised they were in the boys locker room. I found Kiyoko waiting outside the locker room as she cried. I walked towards her and comforted her,her tears made my tears brawl out.

The boys cane out of the locker room,looking stronger than expected,no cries anymore.

"Its okay,Kiyoko and y/n." Hinata said even though he was the only one crying out of the boys,"w-we did our best. And we are at least third in nationals."

I heaved a sigh,"you're right. No point crying,and you guys did really good.we are really proud of you." I gave a slight smile. Kiyoko too stopped crying. The team left but kageyama stood there motionless. I noticed something odd so I stayed with him until the others left.

"Kageyama-Kun?" I said as I tap his shoulder,"are you okay? The others left already."

He blinked,"I am useless." He said dropping onto the ground,"kuroo is going to snatch you away from me."

"Huh?"I stood there confused as I look down at him,"what nonsense are you spouting!!!!"I gave a small laugh,"you're joking right."

I glance at his swollen ankle,
"shit. Your ankle had gotten worse!!!" I frowned kneeling next to him,"We have to go to the Doctors now."
He looked at me,"Don't go"

"I'm not going anywher-" I felt water on my shirt as kageyama leaned in. He was freaking crying.
I sighed,patting his back and hugging him,"it's alright. Cry it out. I'm not going anywhere."

About 15 mins passed by as he didn't move at all, still leaning against me. I looked at him to see him asleep,"awww~ how did he even fall asleep- he must have been very tired." I woke him up since the team will start wondering where we are.

"Kageyama-kunnn"

-no reply-

I facepalmed myself,I forgot-
He was a heavy sleeper and I have to wake him up by kissing him
da-freeeakk. Yes I'm very shy.

*2nd person view;you*
You pressed your lips against his as he woke up but kissed back,the kiss was quite long. He looked you in the eyes as he kissed you. His eyes was filled with sadness but happiness at the same time. He slipped his tongue into your mouth as you played along.

You pulled away and blushed,"what was that for."

"Aren't I the one supposed to ask?" He replied with his usual tone.

You quickly stood up and turned saying to him,"let's goooo" walking further ahead.
He stood up and jogged beside you.

"Y/n" he said,"can we go on a date now?"
You looked at him and gave him a look,"pfft of cours-"

*first person view, I*
"HEYHEYHEYYYY!!!!" The same annoying voice that I heard before ringed my ear,"ITS YOUUUUU"

"Umm? It's me?" I said with a really disgusted look,"kageyama can we leav-"

"Kageyama?" The dude said with his head tilted,"HEYYYYY!!! I'm BOKUTOOOOOO!!!!"

"Whatever." Kageyama replied as he grabbed my hand and walked off.

"HEY! DONT LEAVE ME HANGIN——" the voice faded.