Part 21

*timeskip*
"It's been an hour! Where are the boys!?" An unknown person stated.

I volunteered to a stay in school to wait for the boys.Tanaka told me to go to the front of the school and would see someone with a van.

Is she the person? I walked towards the blonde haired with bangs,wearing a tank top and jeans,kinda showing a lot of skin-
"Umm...are you the person who Tanaka mentioned?"I asked shyly with my hands behind my back.

"Yes! And who are you?Tanaka's girlfriend!?" She stayed in a really excited but serious tone.

I shook my head rapidly, "nonono...I'm the co-manager of the volleyball team.I'm waiting for the two boys."

"Oh good! Now I don't have to suffer with the two boys!By the way,I'm Tanaka Saeko! Tanaka's awesome older sister!You can call me Saeko."she pointed her thumb at herself and smiled proudly,"and you are?"

"I'm f/n l/n.you can call me
y/n."I smiled. I thought to myself:now that she mentioned she's his sister,they are so alike.

Then,two familiar figure dashed out,"here they are.Shrimp and grumpy." She said describing what her brother described them to be,she looked at me,"am I right?"

I started giggle yes. Soon the duo were panting and sweating.
"Y/n! And...."Hinata shouted happily.

"We have no time to waste! Get in." Saeko said firmly.

"Shot gun!" Hinata screamed happily.

I sighed and just sat behind with Kageyama.

Saeko driving skill are awesome but the boys couldn't take it.
On the way,Saeko introduced herself.

I turned to see Kageyama leaning on the window asleep,he brought a blindfold!?

I sighed and turned my head to the window. The ride soon went silent.

After awhile,I smelled meat buns coming from...
*sniff sniff* my face turned to Kageyama and I started drooling.

"Here." He handed me on meat bun.

"are you sure?" I asked to be sure.

He nodded in reply and I took it and stuff it in my mouth.

"Hey you love birds!Share with us!" Saeko teased and put her hand behind the seat,doing a 'give me some' action while she focus on the road.I blushed at the thought of 'lovebirds' but ignored it.

"MEAT BUNS!!!" Hinata cheered and turned to us,"me me!"

Kageyama sighed and passed them some.

"Ugh I'm full~ those meat buns were amazi-" before I could finish,Saeko swerved the van to the side.

"SHIT!" I rolled towards Kageyama.
Tumbling on Kageyama,"I'm sorry kage!!!" I tried getting off him but couldn't since the van was still swerving.The position we were in is really awkward.

"HANG IN TIGHT!!!"

*Sugawara pov*
"Do you think they can make it?" I asked anxiously,placing my sweaty palms on my hips.

"don't worry, they will. We will start the game first!" Daichi said in his captain-like voice.

Tanaka then came into the conversation,"of course they will! My sister's driving skills are 100!"

The match then begun.

*Normal pov*
The van has come to a stop,everyone wanted to puke-
We all got out of the van with our wobbly legs.

"Saeko-san,your driving skills ar-" Hinata got interrupted by her.

"ITS AMAZING I KNOW" her eyes sparkled,"you guys better give them a good intro walk in.GOGOGO!"

I giggled and said "go on! You can do it~"

They both stood by the door and opened it with a loud squeak coming from the door.

Me and Saeko stood behind and watched.
Everyone turned their heads to the door to see the duo.

"Look who it is." A black bedhaired and super cute guy stated.

Both of them walked in and took out their jackets,they glance at each other and said,"let's play!!!!" But before they could walk into the court, they got pulled by coach ukai,"no one is playing;not just yet."

I walked in with Saeko to where Coach Ukai and the others were at..."TANAKAAAAA!!!!!GOGO TANAKA!"Saeko started screaming her lungs out. Tanaka turned to her and give her a biggg thumbs up.

The game continued and we were losing. I took a damn big breath and screamed,"GO GO KARASUNO!!!" And repeated it serveral times.

"You're really into it huh." Saeko said smiling.

-Karasuno member change-

The duo was in.

"GIVE THEM YOUR ALL!" I screeeaaamed. Kageyama turned his head a little to see my happy,cheerful face.

The match have finished,everyone was depressed...

I sighed,"WHAT DID I TELL YOU LAST TIME? THIS IS JUST A PRACTICE MATCH,IT HELPS YOU TO IMPROVE,KNOW YOUR MISTAKES!"

Everyone got motivated and so the next match continued.

I watch Kageyama as he set the ball towards Hinata.

(A/n):
-I'm s o l a z y-

I WATCHED TOO MUCH VIDEO STAR FREE TRANSITIONS- AND I KINDA IMPROVED A LITTLE😩 BUT I REALLY WANNA BUY THE DEMO THINGY IN VS BUT IM BROKE AF🥺- ok I'm so random hehe

THANK U FOR READING ❤️