Chapter 3

King POV

"Ok you guys look horrible." I pointed out to my friends sprawled out on the floor as if they did so much in the project. In fact, I did almost all the work. This bastards.

After I unleashed my anger at them this morning, they cancelled their plans in the afternoon and we started to make our project. Good thing that we don't have class in the afternoon.

I am now picking up trash and the materials we used in our project. We made a home automation system simple app, where you can use it to control electrical appliances with just clicks on your phone. Through bluetooth. We just finished the hard part wherein we opened the appliance to be used and manipulate the electrical circuits inside. That took us 7 hours to do and its barely 10 pm.

"Now, all we need to do is. 1. Since the appliance is working, we need to keep in the place the circuits. 2. Attach the bluetooth device that will control the relay operation, so it will be easier to control through out phones. And lastly 3. Is we need to name out app." (Im so sorry I can't think of anything. I actually search the internet for stuff to put 😁)

I put down the trash bag and tied it up. Looked at my friends groaning. I smiled a little. I love them, but I wont say it. Who says that to your bros. Well Bohn says that openly anywhere. Especially when he needs something.

"Buttttttt." I held that long and waited for them to lift their heads and look at me. I smiled.

"I guess, I cant do 1 and 2. And i'll leave the name of our app to you guys."

"YESSSSSSS!"
"Your the best king"
"You are the king of all"
"I knew I can survive engineering as long as we have you"
"We love you"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Now how about we go for a drink?" Since we finished early and they originally planned on drinking tonight well, How can I be that mean and not allow it?

"Lets go! Drinks on me" Bohn said.

Those three went ahead going out the door. Excited to have fun in the club. I sighed. What do I do with them.

I looked my self in the mirror. Black tshirt and jeans. Nice. I gathered my room key, wallet and car keys. I need to make sure to bring my car, since they will drink so much tonight for sure. I closed the door and followed them to the elevator.

"Let's go boys, we use my car. I will drive no questions ask" i said.

"What no! How about, you bring your car and ride with Bohn and I bring my car and ride with mek." Boss said.

I raised my eyebrows and stump my right foot. I am standing my ground firmly. This guys will thank me later as I will probably, bring there bodies one by one to their dorms later.

"You said something boss?" I crossed my arms and look at my watch. Acting bored.

"Aw hubby" Boss hid behind mek. "Rescue your wife" Boss peeked his head behind meks shoulder looking at me.

"Im so sorry boss, you know yourself when you drink too much. Plus I want to drink as well tonight, so I can't drive us both." Mek looked at boss smiling "Im sorry nah?"

"Yeah yeah" he pouted "Your never took my side anyways" boss walked to my car and went inside.

"Don't worry about him" I patted meks should "He will come around later"

I sat in the drivers seat and Bohn on the passenger seat. Taking a call.

"Thanks bro, I owe you" Finishing his call. "I got us VIP seats in LEVELS. Lets go"