Chapter 24

Third person POV

Earth and Wai walk side by side from Earths bike.

Since Wai's car broke down, Earth always makes time for him.

Then somehow it escalated to Earth picks up and sends Wai everyday from his dorm to the Faculty, even when they hang out.

"Earth, you don't have to pick me up tomorrow." Wai suddenly said when they reach the college building.

Earth stops his tracks and looks at Wai.

Confused.

"Huh? Why?"

"Well...." Wai can't look at Earth.

He looks the other way. "You have girlfriend, you should pick her up, not me.... I can take care of myself."

Earth frowned. "No. They would think that I am serious with them. Cause I am trying to make it clear that I am not."

Wai bites his lips. He sighed. "Just...."

Earth begins to walk to their classroom again, Wai following.

"Let's go Wai, or we will be late. How about we go to the mall and watch the new movie in there after class?"

Wai shook his head.

"Cool. I'll search for good movies online and reserve a seat."

Wai is stunned, but he just refused!

Earth enters the classroon and Wai is following. He takes their usual seats.

"Hey Dew wassup? You look horrible" Earth said to Dew who was trying to sleep. Eye bags are visibly dark with a messy hair.

"I know. I went to the bar with the civils last night. I never intended to sleep with someone because our class in the morning is too early. But damn those girls are needy as hell. Anyways, I need to have some sleep before the class starts. Hey wai, you look grumpy."

Wai just smile at his friend who looks terrible. "Just sleep Dew, you need it"

"Hey losers! Good morning!" Cheerful Ram came in and sit by the window. Wai sitting between Ram and Earth, while Dew is behind Ram. "This is such a great day isn't?"

"We get it your happy because P'King is in town"

Ram just grin at his friends. "Oh by the way, cookies for you guys its from P'King." He handed them to his best friends and his classmates.

"Yo ram! Thanks dude!"

Their classmate give thanks to ram for the cookies

"No problem bro!" He answered

"And this is for Dew." Ram gave him a pack of cookie and a coffee. "I know you went partying last night and because things never change, you went to class without sleep. Now drink up and look alive"

Dew got the can of coffee "Your the best! Thankfully, I have a friend like you, not like Wai and Earth who are useless as fuck"

"Shut up, We brought you breakfast right here you asshole" Wai handed hims the take out. "Your welcome!"

Dew gasp. "You guys! Im gonna cry!"

*

"Even after the movie, let me go home by myself. Our dorm is on different direction." Wai said to Earth while the professor is teaching.

"By yourself? How?"

"Taxi, bus, any public transportation will do. So you could just...."

"No, that is dangerous." Earth forbids him to take public transportation.