Chapter 4

Ram's POV

"Win call Tor, lets drink tonight"

"Something happened? Want me to bring someone down?" Win asked.

"No no, Im just tired. Im thinking too much lately. I need to chill, I don't want to bring duen and the guys with me, I dont want to influence him too much."

"Ok, 10pm at LEVELS I'll bring Tor and the boys"

"Thanks" i hung up

Shit, I have been thinking of king too much lately, Lately as in, since last night and this afternoon when I saw king, its not healthy. I need to hook up with someone. I can't go after a straight guy. But that never stopped me before, well its too good. He peeked my interest. Shit. I have the whole world to explore. I really need to reformat my brain. Whats with all my weird choices lately.

I went to the club with win and tor and they brought 5 guys with them. Why bring too much people with them though, its not like we need people guarding us. The bouncer let us in right away and we went directly to our usual seat.

"Cheers!"
"Bottoms up!"

"So Ram whats with the sudden invitation to drink" Tor asked sitting comfortable in the couch.

"Yeah why?" Win added

"Its nothing. Im just. Its just weird. Lately, i mean. I have been thinking too much. Never mind, I just want to clear my head right now. Cheers boys" I smirked. I can't tell anyone, especially this guys about my problem. They will just tease me nonstop.

Win and Tor have been with me since high school. When you grow under a well known family in the business industry, you will want to double check you friends. Why you ask? Because they will betray you, if you trust too much.

Win and Tor's dad have been with my father since he started his empire. They stuck with him through thick and thin. Took a bullet for him and never once betrayed him. My dad runs a huge empire of hotels, restaurants and producer and supplier of fire arms and training bodyguards that are class A, the best of the best. Wins dad holds our firearm deals which is completely legalized or thats what I know. Tor's dad holds our company on the guards.

My dad always have a lot of people who are jealous of him and the success he has and so it is not surprising that he has a lot of enemies. All I know is Wins and tors dad handle that dirty side of reality. I am really grateful to them that they keep our family same.

I trust my dad and family to them, but not to their sons. Shit, this two are the worst. They always look for a fight but im thankful that they are loyal to me. They don't actually go to my university, but they go to our rival university. I go to Thammasat and they go to Chulalongkorn, don't know why they had to do that. But we always see each other from time to time and hang out.

Im getting a little bit dizzy right now. I needed this. Now for dessert. Girl sat on my lap and started to flirt with me. Yum, shes ok for now. The boys didn't mind me doing nasty things in here. They are just minding their own business as they started to flirt with other girls as well. The girl on my lap started kissing my neck as I close my eyes. She rubbed my arms trying to get a reaction from me. I tried to concentrate harder on the lips of the girl giving herself to me.

Kings lips was what came in to my mind. I tried to stop him from talking nonstop last night by covering his mouth. His lips is so soft. The girls lips were hard, but his was soft. Fuck this is hopeless. I can't even get hard from all the pleasure she is doing. I was being conscious, what if my buddy down there was broken. Damn it! I should have go it checked a while a go!