Chapter 11

Mature scene ahead. 💋

King's POV

As we entered our room, I went inside first going to the terrace. I stood in the railings and looked at the party in the pool.

I heard the sliding door of the terrace move. Later on, Ram hugged me from the back.

He placed his chin on my shoulders as I put my hands above his. We both watch the event happening in front of us.

"Be mine P" he whispered out of no where. "Be my boyfriend?"

I was surprised

I turned around facing him.

He brushed aside my hair in front. I love him.

"Make me the happiest man P and be my boyfriend." He smiled "I just feel like I don't have the right to you when Im not even your boyfriend." he looked at my lips then my eyes.

"I promise I won't let any girl come near me. I won't do anything that will make you jealous. I will love you everyday P for the rest of our lives....." My eyes is starting to tear up. Why does this sound like he is asking my hand for marriage?

"... and maybe make love to you also everyday." He continued as he smiled jokingly.

I smiled at him as well. My tears suddenly ran down.

He kissed my happy tears.

"So if you don't want to be tied down better reject me now cause I don't think I can let you go anymore P. Wait fuck no don't reject me." I chuckled. He is such a crazy person.

"Hmmm aren't we going too fast?" I said while caressing his cheeks

"The only fast in here is you getting my heart, so no I don't think we are going too fast." He answered

"I love you ram" I said softly "Yes" and smiled.

He came in closer.

"You love me? Really?"

"Yes, it's only you ram. I don't like anybody, I don't like women or men all I like is you."

I felt his warm breath in my face.
I have never been this close with any man before.

He is Hot. His muscles, his body. His tattoo behind his ear, such a bad boy. My bad boy.

"Can I kiss you P?" He said in a deep voice. His voice was raspy I know he is horny. I know he was stopping himself for a long time as he respected me.

Now, I think im ready. I want this as well. But Im scared, it will hurt for sure. I have never done this with anyone.

I looked at him as he was in pain as I didn't answer him.

Fuck this.

I kiss him first. Just a very light kiss to have a taste of him. The second I kissed him, he decided to devour me. His kisses are rough.

This is totally different from his usually kisses. But this felt good.

This is perfect. He is perfect.

A jolt of desire run though me.

He laid me down in bed. Wait, I thought were in the terrace.

He pressed his lips on my neck and softly licking and teasing at the skin. I can't suppress the soft groan that escaped my lips as he started to suck my neck.

I leaned back to suck in some air. I gasped at the feeling of his warm, wet mouth sucking on my neck. I gritted my teeth, pursed my lips, bit them, did anything to stop myself from making any sounds, but it was nearly impossible.