Chapter 21

Ram's POV

"Ahhh fuck baby" my love moaning

I suck his erection up and down. Licking the tip of his cock with precum. His hands is placed on my hair, gripping a fist full.

"Oww Baby, pleas-ee" he raise his head just a little to take a look at me taking him whole his cheeks red as he look at me with lust in his eyes. He looks so sexy.

We arrived last night in my home and we were so tired that after our tour I decided that we take rest. Waking up and seeing P'King on my bed with me is just extraordinary add my morning wood, I cannot stop myself from eating my man on the very bed where no one has stepped foot in aside from me.

"Ahmm ohhh" he moan louder as I increase the rhythm of my sucking. I hope the walls are thick enough to contain the moans of my lover because I don't want anyone to hear his moans but me.

I swirled my tongue around the tip, slowly dragging my teeth back against the skin of His cock as I applied a tiny bit of pressure.

My lover unconsciously buck his hips up into my mouth and I moaned loudly as he hit the back of my throat, making me gag.

"Shit!" He hissed as I pulled back to the tip and focused on pushing my tongue flat against his slit, occasionally pushing the end of my tongue in and curving upwards, making him moan and thread his fingers through my hair, pulling harshly.

He gasped around as I sunk back down, quickly bobbing as I looked up at Him innocently, watching P'kings mouth fall open as he hissed from pleasure and

I felt his member twitch inside my mouth which told me that he was close. I didn't stop rather I increased the rhythm.

"Ahhh baby ohh shit!" He came and push my head even more downwards, with his tip going deeper down my throat. He panted hard. I crawl towards him and gave him a sweet kiss.

He opened his eyes and his pupils have dilated.

"Good morning love" I whispered directly to his ear while I lick and bite his earlobe

"Hmm. Baby, if you could just take me for a quicky that would be good " His eyes begging "This is your fucking fault. Now you need to ease me"

"We need to still meet my family love." I nestle my nose in the crook of his neck. "But if you behave good today" I suck the skin almost just behind his ear "I might give you what you want tonight" I suck and bite forming a hickey "maybe harder and more deeper. Just what my baby wants" I kiss the area I just harassed and take a look at the sexy beast under me.

"Rammm, I can't please" he took my hand and placed it on top of his now hard cock "I need you again. Just once baby please."

He crash his lips onto mine and lift his hips upward to grind his groin to mine. I am hard as a rock and he knows how to get me.

"Ahmmm" I moan.

Knock knock

"Young masters" I free my lips from the hungry lion below me. "Breakfast will be served in an hour master. Madam has personally requested of your attendance. Good morning young masters" Uncle Khem said on the other side of the door. His words are a little bit blurry to my ears since the door is quite far.

P'King free my rock hard cock from my boxers and started to pump me. His thumb on my tip as the pre cum is oozing.

"Y-yes Uncle kh-em ok! Thanks!" I manage to say as my lover is sucking my neck.

"Love please take me." He moaned softly in my ears. "I prepared myself for you now baby"

Shit

Breakfast with the family and a horny P'King is not good combination.