Chapter 6

Ram's POV

My plan is the worst. I tried ignoring P'king around the college. I stopped eating in the cafeteria with my friends and make different reasons each time. Whenever I see him coming, I would go swerve and pass by a different direction.

The words of Win got me and made me think. The only plan I thought of is to ignore P and just go back to my usual self. This is fucked up. This is not the ram I know, The Ram I know doesn't look for love. Ever! That is so not me. I look for adventure, ecstasy of sex, different companions. Not this!

I can't hurt King because then Bohn will be hurt and angry, and by that I will be hurting Duen. Hurting Duen will be the death of me. I can't do that to him and to myself. I can get this through.

3rd person POV

Its been a week since the incident at the club and Ram has not bothered King again even once. This left King happy but partly sad. He hated that he felt sad. But whatever he said to himself. This is better.

But every time king sees ram he notice that the junior will scurry and go to another direction. He will look for ways to not be associated with him. And that! Pissed him off. He doesn't deserve to be ignored. What the!

It is lunch time and king and his friends decided to eat in the college cafeteria rather than eating outside. They arrived and students started to make way. They order and went to their usual table. Boss and mek was bantering while Bohn was texting. A little later, Ram and His friends came, which caused a commotion in the cafeteria. Girls squealing and thrilled seeing Ram the hottie of university.

The seniors was not bothered by whatever the commotion was but king was. He looked and saw Ram, they had eye contact for a second but Ram looked away, trying to start a conversation with his friends. King was mad. Its ok if he was being ignored without him noticing, but no! He notice every move the junior does to ignore him. Is he dirty? What is it?

Ram continue chatting with his friends and ordered food to be taken out as he doesn't want to eat inside the cafeteria with this kind of atmosphere. He sent his friends, Ting, Phu and Tang in their table and sat.

This is enough! King said in his mind. King stood up and walked towards the direction of his juniors table.

Ram saw what was happening and bid his friends goodbye. Its good that duen was still in class so no one would asked too many questions.

King stopped at his tracks as he looked at the back of ram walking away. He shouldn't be thinking of the nong but he can't stop thinking more so over that he is being ignored, What the hell! He thought.

3 days passed again and King hardly sees ram around. If before he can still see ram trying to get away from him but now it's like he mastered the skills of escape. They are in the same college for goodness sake. Where the fuck is that kid he thought.

He needs answers. Its annoying him too much.

After class, ram and his friends meet up again in the gardens of the university. They do this everyday.

Ram came and slammed his things on the table. Everybody was shocked.

"What the fuck ram!" Ting shouted holding her chest "You scared me! What the fuck is the problem?"