Chapter 15

Ram's POV

*ring*

I was awakened by phone ringing. I felt the body beside me moving and reaching for the phone.

"Hello?" My baby groggily said.

"Hmmm" i snuggled in deeper into his chest, his arms encircle me.

"Yes?" He said on the phone

I wanted to sleep some more. My body hurts from training, I don't even know if that so called training is legal cause that shit kills.

The man beside me suddenly jerked up.

"Baby" I said, my voice is hoarse. I felt him come near me and kissed my head.

"Sleep some more babe, I'll be back, I need to take this call"

I drifted off to sleep right away.

I felt someone caressing my arms.

"Baby wake up"

"Urggg" I grunted, my muscle aching is real. I opened my eyes and saw the one that I love so much. I rubbed my eyes to wake myself.

"Morning" he smiled softly.

"Morning" i answered back and sit up. Kissing his lips.

"I..." I looked at him "Well...." he is stalling. I smiled to tell him to go on. He is so cute.

"I told my parents that we will be going to my house by friday, stay there for 2 nights then come back here by Sunday."

"Friday?" I am still groggy so I let it sit in my head processing it. " but its Friday today"

"Yes babe."

"But didn't you have lots of work to do? You know the opening is on monday right?" I asked. "We can go there when you are not so busy P, so we can spend quality time with your parents"

He smiled sadly.

"Well. I didn't want to spend more days in there. Its good that I can use the games as an alibi to stay there for 2 nights. Cause if I didn't have any excuse, they will let us stay for a week or 2."

"Thats good right? If they wanted that time with us?" Right? I mean if the parents of your boyfriend want you guys to stay for a week thats good news the least.

"I don't even want to stay at the house for more than a day. You'll see."

I opened my mouth to ask more about it but He kissed my lips. Nibbling at my lower lips. I'll let it slide for now then.

I moaned. I kissed him back. Raising my hands to his hair and his waist. Pulling him closer to me.

I don't care if my body hurts, he should know better than play with me when my morning wood is sticking up.

"Baby" he moaned lowly. I moved my hands to the band of his boxers and removed it. I place him on my lap in a straddling position. What a sensual position we are in. My lover naked on my lap and I am in my boxers. I want this everyday.

I hungrily crashed my lips to the P'King earning a louder moan from him.

I placed my right hand to his nape to deepen the kiss. Tongue swirling sounds and hot moans filled the room.

Fuck, I feel my cock ache inside the thin piece of clothing i am wearing as King move grinding his hips on me begging for contact.

"Take that off babe" he said

"Oh fuck" I groaned at the needy act of this handsome man on top of me.

I met his grind resulting a moan from him as our member rub each other.