Chapter 22

Third POV

"I miss you already" Ram held Kings hand while walking towards the college office to pass his clearance.

King and Bohn will be leaving for internship today. Ram missed 2 days of class and stayed with King. It'll be a month before they comeback for a week break then going offshore for a month again and so on.

"I believe you will make us proud both of you" Dean Thira said "Every year this company takes 1 intern only and yet they took 2, both from our university. I am so very proud."

"Thank you Dean" both Bohn and King said.

Ram and King decided to order take out from the store near their apartment and went home to eat. They then cuddle on the terrace 5 hours before his flight at 7pm.

"What do I do in a month?" Ram whine

"Babe, a month will be so quick you won't even know I promise" King said while hovering on top of him, his head on rams chest. "You have classes and friends to hang out with. Duen, Phu, Ting and Tang and Earth, Wai, Dew and more. Hang out with Win, Tor and Team as well"

"But I want to hang out with you" Ram whine even more.

"I know and we will when I return. Ok?" The senior said softly.

Ram place his hand on the seniors chin and kiss him while his other hand is on his waist caressing him.

"How many months is your internship again?"

"5 months baby"

"5 months! Whyyyyyy" Ram continuously whine again. King just smile.

"What if you see someone more handsome than me?"

"Are we talking about this again!?"

Ram kept on pestering him about this topics for weeks already. He can't help it but lose confidence. King is gonna train offshore and if there is a handsome man as him who is smart then there must be a handsome man in there who is smart as well. Their ring gave Ram a sense of security for a while but not for long.

"Im sorry love I ju...."

"Shhhhh" King shush ram."Im leaving soon. Shut up and lets feel the moment ok?" He smiled.

They hug and caress here and there with occasional kissing.

The time has come. Bohn just called King that he is preparing to leave and Duen will bring him to the airport. Ram help King load the car with his luggage. The drive towards the airport was quick.

"Maybe I can call my dad and tell him to talk to the owner of the company to give you a pass in the internship and you won't have to attend." Ram tried to talk King out.

"Ram, I love you too baby. If I see you hanging out with any girl aside from Ting. I will murder you." King grin.

They waited in the cafe inside the airport. Bohn and King already checked in and is waiting for boarding which is in 15 minutes time. Bohn and talking with Duen whilst King is with ram. Ram place King to sit on the table while he sit on the chair in front of him.