Chapter 12

King's POV

It has been a week since Classes have started. Right now I am waiting for ram in our table with Bohn, Boss and Mek.

I ordered for him already, his favorite Padthai. I looked at my watch then to the boys who are stuffing food in their mouth.

"Hi Ps" Ram finally came, Im hungry. Him and his friends wai to me and my friends. Bohn nodded at them as they seat.

I pushed the plate I ordered for him in front of him.

He smiled to me "Thanks P. Lets eat?"

He is acting as if everything is all right, well in fact i know that he has been distant to me for the past week, since Marriotts. He assured me very much that everything is fine, but why do I feel this way. I am sad at the same time mad at him

I let it slide for a while, as my stomach is growling and is calling for me to feed him.

In the middle of our lunch, a group of 4 girls came . They were whispering to each other whilst pushing one of their friend.

"...but they are still eating!"
"Yeah, and so?"
"Just go for it and...."

"Hi Ps" they greeted.

"Sorry for interrupting your lunch" one of the girls said "I just wanted to give this to P'king thats all" She held a small paper bag and handed it to me. I looked at her confused.

"Its a souvenir from Singapore P. I went there during the quarter break" she seems like a nice girl, but I am not interested in the item she gave. I was about to reject the item when the girls are forcing one of the which was standing at the back to come forward.

"May come on gather the courage and lets go,"

The girl stepped forward and handed a big paper bag to... and I followed who she was extending her arm to.... to ram. What? To ram?

Ram stopped eating and looked at the girl.

"Ram, uhmm I was in japan with my family. We don't have this in thailand and I remember you when I saw this since this is you favorite instant ramen. Its a Nissin RAOH." She placed it in front of ram "I hope you like it"

"Lets go come on. Go go go" the may girl said to her friends

"Thank you nah" ram said as he smiled.

The girls gasped and squealed then left.

"Ram, since the start of the year, has always had girls and some of the boys give items to him. Why don't people give me gifts as well though I am not bad looking." Duen whined.

"Of course they won't cause they know i marked you already you fool. Your mine and never mind about their gifts. Im your boyfriend let me shower you with gifts baby, I'll be your sugar daddy!" Bohn said proudly. Then Duen smacked him.

"Shut up Bohn, you are chasing people away"

Well, ram is handsome, I couldn't deny that but its not everyday you see a smiling ram. He only smiles to his friends, so why smile to those girls, they are not our friends!

I was glaring at ram then to my food. Why the fuck did he receive that! Im not really ashamed of showing my pissed off face.

"Why the pout king?" Bohn asked. I glared at him as well as he rolled his eyes.

"Ram" bohn called ram who was eating again.

"So what do we have here" bohn grabbed the paper bag and get the ramen out. "Aww ram, this is too many for you why don't you give us as well?" My friend asked