Chapter 28

Warning: strong language and Violence

Kings POV

I slowly opened my eyes.

Fuck

My back hurts, I guess they just throw me inside. I remember the situation I am in right now.

"What are you doing! Let me out this instant!" I screamed as my hands were tied in my back.

"Prepare the plane, make sure no cameras will see us board the plane." The guy who seems to be the boss said on the phone.

Plane?

"Where are you taking me!" I shouted

"Ao you finally woke up," He turned to me and smirk "Cover his mouth with duct tape"

"No! No... don't...! Norrrw" my words were now inaudible.

I glared at him

"Your feisty" He went closer to me "I wonder if thats what ram liked about you"

My glare turned into surprise.

He knows ram.

"I wonder what made him crazy about you" he lick his lips "I might just take a taste from you" he winked

No. No

I kept repeating this in my head.

I don't want others touching me but ram. I can hear my heart beat louder and louder.

I am scared

Ram where are you?

*tearing* sound is heard

He rip a part of my shirt. My eyes grew bigger

"Wow! Me likey what I see" his thumb caress my abs.

I want to vomit. This is disgusting.

He is disgusting

My breathing became heavier as I panic for my dear life.

The car went into a stop and a voice said "Boss we are here"

The guy in front of me smiled devilishly. "Later then"

"Take him out!" He ordered his men.

As I was taken outside, I look at the surrounding. We are indeed in the airport by the runway. I look behind me and saw a jet.

I wanted to scream and shout for help but they bloody covered my mouth with tape.

"Ooooohmp"

A guy lifted me in his shoulder like I was a log or something. I move around for him to release me as he walk towards the plane, but by then my energy was consumed as I struggled.

Fuck.

The guy placed me in the cabin at the back most past of the plane and lay me on the twin size bed.

No

"Lets leave!" He screamed, he walk towards the cabin.

Grinning evilly.

He went in and lock the door. Everything happened in slow motion.

I think I just saw my life pass by in front of me.

Please don't

He took out his phone and place it on the coffee table. He undo the buttons of his shirt one by one

Please don't please

I felt the plane move as it made an acceleration.

Seconds after, we are in the air.