Chapter 18- Part 1

King's POV

"Urgg" I groaned when I stepped out the car. My hips hurt, my body hurts too much, I already drank 2 tablets of Tylenol. I will be walking a lot today and I don't want people looking at me walking like a duck. "Damn It ram!"

This guy was pissed the whole time yesterday. Our lunch with the boys was so awkward, he didn't join the conversation. He stick to me the whole time but didn't talk to me. After lunch, the boys wished me goodluck. I was partly mad at him because he didn't have to break the guys nose and have him visit the hospital. I can fight for myself, I was just surprised when Gun hugged me as I was about to leave. Before I can push the guy away, Ram came. I should have done a better job in making my point to Gun, but I thought I did.

I didn't want Ram to think that he is replaceable in any way. I want him to know that Im not interested in other guys. Heck im not gay, Im just interested in him, is that even english? Because that was confusing as hell. I can't explain it much. But if it is not ram, then I don't want it. As for women, I can't look at any girl in any other way but a stranger or a friend, because I know for a fact that Im 100% not interested in the opposite sex. Thats for sure.

The drive home was cold and I don't like the cold air between ram and me. He was not confident about himself and I know he was looking for reassurance about us. There is only one way to assure this guy and I regretted that kind of way.

We had sex all night. And when I say all night, Im not even kidding. We did it in the living room, the kitchen, the bed and heck we even did it in the terrace. Fuck, that was wild. I cummed 6 times by the 7th nothing came out. Fuck, but if that night wasn't hot I don't think what is. He kept on going even after he had dried out of milk to release. By the morning, I woke up from him sucking my erection. I ride him for 2 rounds before we went to the shower and he fucked me on the wall.

My body hurts, literally. My ass is definitely broken. My nipples are painful as hell. I think I lost 10 pounds from all the exercise we did last night.

"Im sorry babe" he cringed rubbing his head. He closed the drivers door, locked the car and went to my side. "Let me walk you to the office or better yet let me carry you"

I slap his hands.

"Don't even try" I glared at him. He brought my bag and a few other stuff.

Official games starts today. Ram and I just finished breakfast. I have a meeting with Tin and the student council at 7:30am. Schedules are out, games starts by 8 am.

Ram walked me to the building of the student government.

We have 3 full meeting rooms, 2 smaller meeting rooms, 4 offices, one for the adviser of the student council, one for the president, one for the vice, and a huge hall accommodating the tables of the directors of different clubs

We have 3 full meeting rooms, 2 smaller meeting rooms, 4 offices, one for the adviser of the student council, one for the president, one for the vice, and a huge hall accommodating the tables of the directors of different clubs. Each office has a full comfort room and shower. Aside from that, we have 5 small guest bed rooms with shower, a lounge area and 2 full rest rooms located in the east and west end wings of the building.