Chapter 20

King's POV

Kiss

Kiss

Kiss

"Hmmmm" I yawn 🥱 my eyes still close.

Kiss

"Hmm?" I rub my eyes. What is that?

"Morning baby" Ram said in a deep hoarse voice.

"Morning" I answered sleepily as he rub my stomach.

"James said we leave at 9. Are you ok with that?" He smile while I nod and close my eyes moving to find the right comfy position. "Ok then, will take a shower first"

He kiss my arm and went to the bathroom.

School year is about to end. Final exams are over. Some of the students are starting to go home while others are staying fora bit longer to hang out with their friends. Today, ram and I will be looking for an apartment so we can move our things together before we go home for Christmas vacation. 'Move in' he won't stop pestering me about this for months. Its not something new anyways, some weeks I will stay at his dorm the next he will in my dorm so we decided to screw the distance and live in together. Err yeah.

Talking about end of school year, I remember that I need to pass my research paper today. With all the strength I have, I stretch for a good 30 seconds and sit up. I stare at a space for another 10 seconds as I listen to ram shower. Ok. I stood up and went to my laptop.

I type the final part of my research paper stating the results of my experiment.

..Ultimately, the results showed that the thermal effect results in a buckling of Nano particle strengthening (1%) volume fraction for the adjusted structure of the plate leads to increase thermal buckling strength (63,4%). This achievement modified a high thermal buckling strength with low percentage of Nano volume fraction compared to the previous work in this field....

* ⌘ S*

I was about to finish my paper last night, but ram was adamant to sleep alone. He waited beside me as I try to finish my research paper, he started blobbing his head front and back left and right. So I left the last part of my research and brought us to bed to sleep.

Now all I have to do is send it to my professors email.

Subject: Engineering Electives
Research Title: "An Analytical Investigation of Thermal Buckling Behavior of Composite Plates Reinforced by Carbon Nano Particles"

*Send*

"Phew" finally I can take my mind off from my paper.

We walk towards the lobby of his building where James is waiting for us

*Warning: Series of pictures.*