Chapter 19

Third Person POV

This is the last game of the Thama-chula competition.

Basketball

Every year, out of all the sports, the basketball game is the one that is always packed. The gym is starting to fill up. The basketball arena of Thammasat University has a capacity of 9,000 seats for a average of 15,000 students of the university. Now add the students from Chula, it will be more impossible to fit all in. So the student council have decided to have 4,500 tickets for each school. Tickets were sold a week before the games.

The boys are starting to warm up. Ram and Bohn are talking to Win and Tor joking in the middle of the court. The warm sight of the 4 students have ease the huge tension between the schools.

"Ram! Bohn! Warm up is over lets go." Their captain ball called their attention.

"Hey Win Tor goodluck. Lets have a nice game shall we"

"Of course. Don't cry if you lose"

"Pfff"

The first game was won by Thammasat, second and third was Chula and the fourth was thammasat. This fifth and final game will decide who will win.

"First string! Captain ball August, Boom, Bohn, Ram, and Plan." The coach said "Make sure to stay focused and give us the victory guys! On three!" Players laid their hands in front "Two, Three! THAMA!"

"Let's go!" The captain shouted!

Crowed hyped. Everyone cheering for their school. Cheerleader screaming a cheer for their school spirit.

The game is about to start. The boys are getting ready to jump for the ball. Win from Chula and Boom from thama.

The ref blew his whistle and he threw the ball in the air. Win jumped high, reaching his arm out for the ball. The Boom was no match for him. Win's hand collided with the ball, throwing it behind him. His teammate caught the ball and started to dribble towards the basket. The team made a basket within three seconds.

Everyone screamed, ready to watch a fantastic game. Ram was playing well. Thinking about the promise King gave to him if they win. He was focused for the gold. Every time the ball was passed to him he delivers. Every shot was on point and every dribble was handle with finesse.

Ever since high school he was crowed the Best point guard in their city. Tor being the shooting guard and Win is the strong center. They are the well known trio. They enjoyed playing together and now they enjoyed playing against each other.

The buzzer went out for the first half. Crowd went wild as Thammasat lead by 16 points.

Each teams gathered as they discussed the next plan.

Sweat was dripping down their forehead and neck. Ram was concentrated as he listened to the game plan. King is nowhere to be found as the Student council president of host university, he didn't want other students to think that he is taking sides. They will be the once who will gather and tally the points of each sports and games and so, for whichever school will win it should be unbiased.

King was holding his pen tightly as he was making reports with the other student council members in the SG office. He wanted to show his support to his boyfriend but Bank suggested not to go. Together with Tin and his associates they finish up papers before the closing ceremony.