Chapter 9

Ram's POV

"Be sure to submit the papers before the quarter break ok? See you next next week. Class is dismissed"

Quarter break is coming and no classes for a week.

I gathered my notes and put it in my bag.

"Ram, tang, Phu imma go ahead. I need to catch up to my papers, I have not started it yet and next week is our break, I don't wanna do that work at home. I should be enjoying the time away from you guys having too much testosterone in the air is making me cray crazy. I need a girl bestfriend, having my nails done going to clubs and partying but no one would approach me because all of them are afraid of you morons. I love you guys so don't pout. Sooooo I will see you boys when I see you." Ting tilted her glasses down and winked at us then put it back up "Ciao losers" as she said while walking out the room.

We all chuckled, she is such a dramatic.

"Hey ram, me and Phu will also go ahead. We need a final tutoring with out instructor for the competition. Since its coming near" tang said. I nodded and smiled

"Study hard! Su su nah" i said to cheer for them, they waved as they went.

My phone started ringing. I took it out from my back pocket and answered

"Hey Du"

"Hey ram, so I am on the way to the engineering. Is your class done?"

"Yes just finished"

"Ok see you in the cafeteria then"

I put on my earphones, played music and walked towards the cafeteria. I don't want to talk with other people on the way so Me having the earphones will not look offending to the people who wants to have a conversation with me or flirt or have a photo with me.

I walked inside the cafeteria and looked for Duen. I saw him with P'Bohn and P'King and the others. I smiled, its been over a month since our first date that was followed by more and more dates. He is perfect. Perfect for me.

There is not a lot of people in the college cafeteria since a lot of the students are cramming to finish their papers just in time for the break

Our cafeteria is not the biggest nor the fanciest but it has the best food, best interior and the best people.

I ordered an iced coffee and a bottle of water and walked towards our table and sit beside P'king. I placed the bottle of water in front of him. He looked and smiled at me then moved the plate of fries that he is eating and shared it with me. I placed my arm around his waist and listened to them chatting. I sneakily gave him a piece of rose.

He was surprised then he smiled and accepted the flower. While smelling it, he looked up and saw all the people at the table was looking at what we were doing.