Chapter 29

The secret of a happy marriage is finding the right person. You know they're right if you love to be with them all the time.
-Julia Child

ONE YEAR LATER...

King's POV

" uhm" I moaned as I wake up.

Whats happening?

I opened my eyes and came in face to face with my lover kneeling in front of me, sucking my cock.

"Ahhhh fuck baby" My hands wrap around his hair and take a fist.

Fuck this is so good.

I look at him take me.

"Ohhh baby your so good Im close" I moan loudly

He stroke me harshly while he swallow me whole. My tip hitting his throat.

"Babe. D-on't. Urggggh" I look at him as he take me.

"Good morning, husband." I heard the familiar voice of my husband, he stood up and I noticed him beside the bed with a big smile in his face while holding a tray of food in his hands.

"Happy wedding anniversary, love" I tried to sit up on the bed, rubbing my heavy eyes.

"Happy anniversary, babe." I muttered, pulling the bed sheets up to my mouth.

"Breakfast in bed?" He smirk

I held a laugh.

"Yes," He replied with a smile.

He sat next to me and placed my tray in front of me. I mouth instantly watered at the smell of this delicious food.

"I want to prepare breakfast for this very special day of our married life. It's been a year since we officially became husbands. A year full of happiness and love."

"Yes," I agreed to him. "And sex, lots of it" I grinned at him

"Of course baby. You make me crazy"

I chose to drink the freshly squeezed orange than my favored coffee.

"It's been one heck of a year, I might say." He gazed at me adoringly. My heart missed a bit every time he stared at me like that.

The end

A/N I unconsciously deleted 3 chapters (12, 16,17) which made me go crazy for a while 😂 I just adjusted the chapters for the meantime. I will be fill in the scenes of the lost chapter when I have the time just so it won't be confusing. Thank you for being with me in this journey.