Chapter 23

King's POV

"Yes Ram"

Baby how about I go to you instead?

"I will be home the day after tomorrow babe. Just wait for me in there" i explained to an awe so persuasive ram

We get to spend 7 days together babe. 7! Let me go there and fetch you please. I miss you!

I smiled softly holding my phone in my ears.

"I miss you too" I whispered sadly

Damn it! Now I really wanna go there now!

"Ram you have class tomorrow. 2 more sleeps ok? Now I gotta go, lunch break is over. See you soon baby!" I ended the call

"Are you seriously still keeping it to ram that we will be going home tonight and not the next day after tomorrow?" Bohn asked

I just grinned at him.

*

Third person POV

"LOUDER!" Ram yelled at the first years who are in squatted position under the scorching blaze of the sun.

Blue, the leader of the first years, screamed "READY!"

To build an inclusive, diverse and responsible community recognized for: providing an accessible, modern education in engineering and science for future, interdisciplinary leaders; advancing knowledge through fundamental and applied research; and facilitating life-long learning and economic development.... development.

First years screamed the vision of the college of engineering all together.

"Why is it that you can't recite it simultaneously!? It hurts my ears! Don't blame me for your mistakes! Blame your classmate who can't memorize the vision. Is that what you call a squat? LOWER THOSE KNEES! AGAIN!"

Dew eyed an angry blue who is glaring at the grass where they are standing at. "READY!" He screamed again.

The hazing activity was lead by Ram because the third years have a seminar to attend.

Ting, headed the medic tent together with 2 students from the medical department. Phu and Tang guards the back while Ram, Earth, Wai and Dew stood on the stage in front.

"Wai" Ram called as he walked closer to him. "The announcement for the gear ceremony."

Wai nodded and walked forward.

"............. don't forget our call time is 5am." Wai smiled the first years and went back to Earths side.

"Why are you smiling?" Earth ask

"Nothing. I just remembered our days when we were first years. All this heat under the sun, sweat, hard work and team building, bring back memories when you were bullied by ram because you came in line not knowing that we had to memorize the vision that day." He chuckle "You brought us down"

"Hey! Its your fault for craving Lays and made me buy them. They were almost sold out! While you guys were memorizing, I was there looking searching for it. I should have known you, who is a Lays addict, could run out of it." Earth murmured while Dew smirked.

"And if you run out of Lays wai, Earth has tons in his dorm. He made me go with him to buy lays because the grocery won't allow him to clear the whole shelve alone." Ram added. "Well I did us a favor because you went ballistic without the lays, you moron"

Dew smiled evilly "Did he really went ballistic because there was no lays or maybe someone was gone that day?"

Wai scrunch up his brows confused while Earth glared at Dew. Ram confused who doesn't have a clue and doesn't give a fuck.