eleven

A/N HEEEEYYYYY! Sorry its been a minute or two, online school has been kind of kicking my ass at the moment. But I'm back and hoping to publish chapters a lot more frequently. 

Love you guys, hope you all are safe xx

Harry's fingers trace across the skin of my back as we lay tangled up together in a mess of sheets. I could fall asleep, I feel so at peace, so warm and safe.

"Well, that was definitely unexpected" Harry breaks the silence, his voice groggy and low. It always sounds a little rough after we've had sex, I can't even deny that it's making me feel all tingly again. My head rests on his chest as I swirl my fingers slowly over the ink that covers his chest.

"I don't regret it," I tell him in response, an incredibly goofy smile across my lips. I don't want him to think that he took advantage of me, I initiated things after all. I had fully intended on taking things slow with him, but I don't regret it at all. His chest shakes slightly with a soft chuckle.

"Good. And thank god, my hand and memories of you just weren't nearly as satisfying as that" I turn my head up to catch his cheeky grin as he takes in my shocked expression. He drops his eye into a wink before he squeezes my shoulder. "Yes Elena, I masturbated to the thought of you to get me through until I next saw you. I did it while we were dating too. You're better than porn baby" He gushes with pride, his tone dripping in seduction.

I squeeze my eyes shut and laugh loudly into his shoulder as he speaks. I feel so juvenile. I'm a grown-up; grown-ups have sex, and they should be able to talk about it openly right? So why am I being such a blushing school girl about it?

"That's um, very flattering" I manage to stammer out as my laughing stops.

"And what, you didn't think about me like that at all?" He pokes my cheek as I finally dare to look at him, I can only imagine how red my cheeks are.

"Well I didn't um, you know, do that while we were apart" I mumble quietly, wishing that the bedsheets would swallow me whole and get me away from this conversation. Maybe if I had I wouldn't have been so anxious or upset the whole time. But I've only really done it once, with him, maybe he needs to teach me a little more...His eyes widen a little as I tell him before that smirk reappears.

"Guess now I understand why you jumped me. My girls been needing some" He lets out a chuckle and I roll my eyes. I guess I did jump him a little. "So, still taking it slow?" He asks.

"Yes," I reply. We have to get this right, I want him in my life and I want to be in his. If we rush things and it falls apart, we may not be able to put it all back together.

"Okay so are we doing that before or after we put our clothes back on?" He jokes, the hand that was resting in my hair sliding down my back to cup my bum. I give him a shove as he laughs, trying to pull the sheet back up over myself.

"Harry!" I join in his laughter. He's so carefree, so playful, I like this side of him. And I like that I bring it out of him.

"Kidding, so no moving back in then?" He asks.

"Not yet, taking it slow" I shake my head. I am desperate to be with him, all the time, but this I can probably hold out on a little longer than I could with sex. Plus, if Heather is going to do this baby thing then she may need me around for help.