twenty one

A/N: hey everyone. It's Disneyland time! Writing about characters going to disneyland is kinda super difficult because I've been once and it was five years ago so forgive me if it's short and not super accurate. I'll make the next chapter real long for you all, and it will be in Harry's POV and I promise it won't take a week to come out. I love you all, thank you for the support and I hope you enjoy xx

I was surprised when instead of immediately walking up to the main entrance to the park we make our way to stand in a wide line with a lot of eager tourists.

"There's a Tram that takes us to the main entrance, they'll be one along soon" Hannah kindly explains as we come to stand in the line behind a woman with a small boy bouncing up and down by her side. Ivan and Hannah stand behind Harry and I as we wait, my fingers intertwined with Harry's.

"We can't cut the lines for this ride unfortunately, but we can cut all the other ones once we're inside" Harry mumbles to me with a soft smile. I have no idea how much money he's paid so that we can skip the queues for the rides but I have a feeling I'll be very grateful for it. I've always wanted to come here, but apparently people wait in hour long lines for rides that only last a few minutes.

A few seconds later a long white open air tram quickly approaches from my right hand side, gliding seamlessly to a stop in front of us. An automated voice starts to instruct us on how to get in and the rules once on board as the woman in front of us opens the door and helps her son in. I follow Harry on and we sit down on a white bench seat with Harry on my right and Ivan on my left. It's a tight fit, but it's only for a few minutes. Harry's arm sits on the back of my seat and I feel his hands slowly weave themselves through my hair as the automated voice switches languages.

"I got you something" Harry says quietly as the tram begins to move. A bright green hedge shelters us from the sun as I look up to see Harry's wicked grin looking down at me, his sunglasses shielding his eyes from my view. I'm about to ask what he got me before he stuffs his hand into his pocket and takes out a rather large yellow badge with several Disney characters on it that reads: 1ST VISIT!

"Oh Harry this is so sweet! Thank you!" I clutch my hand around the pin and strain my neck to place a kiss on his cheek. His jaw is slightly scratchy, he hasn't shaved in a few days, and I can almost feel the heat rise in his cheeks as I press my lips against them.

"Just a badge, no big deal bubs" He shrugs his shoulders as I pin the badge to my T-shirt.

"It's totally a big deal I love it, it was so sweet of you to get me one" I grin down at the badge as I make sure it sits straight against my chest, I catch Harry shyly grinning out of the corner of my eye.

Thankfully the tram doesn't take as long as I feared and soon we are all loading off and heading towards the main entrance. Harry takes out a set of tickets from his bag, we are moved quickly through the security checks and before I can even register what's happening, we're on Main Street. The architecture makes me feel like I've stepped straight into the early 20th century - the signs decorating the buildings proclaim them to be places like 'Town Hall' and 'Opera Theatre', with adorable cafes sandwiched in between.

"Oh my god this is amazing" I squeeze Harry's hand as I keep whipping my head around, afraid to miss even an inch of it all as we head down the main path further into the park.

"We've only just got here, you haven't even seen a single ride yet" He chuckles softly, pleasantly bemused by my reaction.

"It's about so much more than just rides though, it's just everything is so amazing. I just want to stay here forever" I say whistfully, almost feeling Harry shudder at the thought as we navigate around a large tour group of around 30 kids.