twenty eight

A/N: Hey guys! wanted to push out this super-sized update before my exam tomorrow (should probs be studying but who cares its open book and online lol)

anyway! I made a Twitter account so go and follow me for update information, ask me questions or we can just chat about anything random in general! I've never had a Twitter account before and I'm really loving it so come and engage with me!

https://twitter.com/scarwattpad

As always:

Stay Safe

Look after one another

Praise be our golden king (that music video was divine)

and I love yall

Hope you enjoy! xx

Harry's P.O.V

I know I said I didn't want to move to New York anymore, but that doesn't mean I was particularly excited to get back to London. This was mostly because it meant that Elena's last semester of university would begin, and just as I had suspected, her course load takes up a lot of her time. This first week we've barely seen each other, of course we've been texting and calling but as far as spending time together, it really hasn't happened.

We agreed that Elena would move back in with me, but she's been trying to help Heather with her move as well. When Elena told Heather she was moving back in with me, Heather was apparently relieved as she wanted to move back home to her family so that they could help her with the baby. It's what's best for everyone, but I have a feeling that they're both pretty sad that they aren't going to be living together anymore.

She's coming over to my place tomorrow night after class, but I'm feeling restless right now. I haven't held her in a fucking week, not for any particular reason, just because she's been busy and readjusting to her new schedule. I hate feeling this desperate need for her but I do, and I can't just sit here and dwell in it.

"Fuck it," I say to myself as I grab my keys and head to the elevator. I don't call ahead, I don't ask if I can come over, I'm just going to show up at her door. Even if she's studying, just being in the same room as her might be enough to have things make sense again.

The drive to her and Heathers apartment feels like it takes no time at all, maybe I'm speeding, I'm shit at checking my speedometer sometimes. I am surprised that there aren't too many cars out, especially for 8 o'clock on a Thursday night, I'm also surprised that there is parking almost directly opposite from their apartment building. I park the car and quickly cross the road, hitting the intercom button of their apartment, it's a few seconds before I hear any sound crackle through the small speaker beside the rows of apartment numbers.

"Hello?" A voice I recognise as Heathers asks.

"Heather, it's Harry, can you let me up?" I ask her, why have I not gotten a key off of Elena yet? I suppose it wouldn't really make that much sense since she's moving out soon, but still.

"Well good evening Mr Styles, I wasn't expecting you. Sure, come on up" I hear her gleefully announces before the line goes dead and a loud sound echoes from the door in front of me, I give it a tug and it opens heavily. I retrace the steps I took the first and only time Elena brought me here and find Heather already has the door propped open with her shoulder. Her hand is up by her ear, securing an earring to the lobe before she smiles at me and pushes the door further open for me.

"Styles, she's in there" Heather greets me and immediately invites me in, gesturing to a closed-door beside the TV. "I'm heading out for dinner. Please whatever you do, don't dent the walls, I'm hoping to get back my deposit" She says as she pulls a jacket over her shoulders. Not much has changed from the last time I saw her, except for a tiny little curve to her stomach just visible beneath the shirt, if you weren't looking for it you probably wouldn't be able to see it.