thirty four

A/N: hey guys ! Left you with quite the cliff hanger last update so I'm sorry this one took a few days to publish, hope it's worth it !

Remember to go and follow the Twitter pages I made for mr and mrs bub @stylesarcadia and @elenarosegraham and also me @scarwattpad for update info and polls and stuff like that.

On Twitter we did a voting session and after a lot of consideration, it has been decided that the actress Adelaide Kane is the official face claim for Elena. Of course you can imagine her however you like ! But I have been wanting to have someone to point to when I get the question "who does Elena look like" (which I get a lot).

Anyway! If you want to make a manip of our bubs then that's who I would recommend using !

That's all from me !

Hope you like the update !

More soon, stay safe everyone, love y'all ! X 💖

Harry's P.O.V

I hold her hand tightly in mine as a team of people in white coats wheel her down a hallway. They've told me I can stay with her, to make sure she's okay, to ease my mind. They pull her bed to a stop in the middle of a room filled with sterile looking equipment and different instruments that make me want to pass out.

"Look at me" I hear Elena's voice call out to me as though she's far away, when I look down at her she grins dreamily back up at me. All of the noise in the room disappears for a moment of two, until the doctors begin to crowd around her and I'm pushed away from her bedside.

I try to push my way back up to her, I need to be beside her, to hold her hand, but two men hold either of my shoulders and prevent me from moving. I can see Elena's face as she turns to face me. This might be okay, she's calm, she's smiling, she knows I'm here, this might be okay.

Then all of a sudden the doctors start to yell to one another, large equipment is passed between one another at a rapid pace, and Elena lets out a blood curdling scream.

"Help her! She needs help!" I scream to the doctors, who don't seem to notice Elena crying and screaming in pain. Monitors start to beep quickly and sirens sound. One of the doctors knocks over a table filled with equipment as more of them swarm in around my girl, who's screaming has only grown worse.

"Let me go!" I scream to the men holding me back and thrash against them, they don't budge, they don't even acknowledge that they're keeping me back.

"Harry help me!!" Elena screams out tearfully, the noise ringing in my ears as I try and throw myself out of the men's grasp.

I wake up with a start, my heart beating out of my chest as I sit up and calm myself down from my nightmare. I turn beside me to see Elena still peacefully asleep beside me, laying on her back with one hand resting on her stomach and the other laid out on the mattress. I watch her chest as it rises and falls, slowly in and out, as I sink back down into my pillow feeling calmed by the natural rhythm of her breathing. I don't want to wake her, it's still the middle of the night and she needs as much rest as she can get these days, but I'm desperate to chase the thoughts of these nightmares away.

I lay down with her and bury my head gently into the crook of her neck, wrapping my arm around her waist and softly hugging her to my chest. I'm consumed by her; her smell, the touch of her skin, the softness of her breath, it chases the bad thoughts away. It was just a dream, just an awful fucking dream.

————————————————————————

She can't do this, she can't fucking do this. I keep repeating it to myself over and over again, maybe for the 100,000th time since Elena went to go get those bloody tests done four days ago. They said she'd have the results within a week but we've heard nothing yet. But I know what she'll do, I know her.