twenty two

A/N: guess who got carried away and loves writing Harry's POV so much that they wrote a 12,000 word chapter. Me! Hope you guys enjoy it! Be safe and look after each other x

Harry's POV

Elena did good at the party last night, better than I thought she would given how tired she was. Then we got home and she crashed, hard, and she's been asleep for almost 10 hours. I on the other hand have been up for hours, even attended two meetings over video chat. But now I've got all my work done for the day and I'm so bored, I feel like waking her up.

I wander back down the hallway and push open the door to find her still curled up completely gone to the world. I've always found it kind of funny how she sleeps, even in a large bed without me she keeps to her side and tried to take up the least amount of room as possible. Every morning I constantly find myself wrapped around her, like I'm clinging onto her for dear life, scared she'll run again. But she won't, she confirmed it last night when she told me she'd move back in when we got back to London.

I climb back onto the bed and lie down with her, taking a moment to enjoy it. Her hair is a complete mess, all but shielding her peaceful features. I brush part of it away and tuck it behind her ear as gently as possible. Does this make me creepy? Watching her sleep? It's not like I'm gonna sit here all day and do it, just a few minutes before I wake her up.

Yesterday was exhausting, but seeing how happy she was the whole day made me want to do it all over again. The smallest details just made her so excited; the smells, the music, even the bloody landscaping was something to marvel at to her. I think I took at least 200 pictures of her, both with and without her knowledge. Yes I'm pathetic and no I don't care, I'm really fucking happy.

I stroke her cheek gently and eventually she starts to stir, making a soft groaning sound before her eyes squint open ever so slightly. Her lips instantly lift into a wide smile and her arm slides out to hug my around my waist.

"Hey you" She whispers groggily as she judges her body closer against mine. I tuck my arm around her and she lifts her head up to rest on my shoulder.

"Morning bub, how're you feeling?" I ask as I kiss the top of her head. One of her legs draped over my thigh and I feel my pants tightening almost instantly.

"Really good, I needed that big sleep. What time is it?" She sighs happily and leans her back over to pick up her phone from the bedside table.

"It's a little after ten, I figured you'd want to sleep but not that much" I tell her, playing with a loose strand of her hair once her head is placed back on my shoulder.

"Mhmm I should get in the shower" She mumbles as she rubs her eye and stretches herself out, her leg sliding down my thigh. I'm pretty sure she's completely oblivious about how much she's turning me on right now.

"Mind if I join?" I ask, sliding my hand across her hip underneath her T-shirt. I love what she wears to bed these days, one of my shirts and underwear, she has so much of her skin exposed and it's all for me. Elena sits up and giggles softly as she climbs out of the bed and starts walking towards the bathroom.

"Come on then" She softly calls to me, lifting the T-shirt up over her head and tossing it to the floor. I leap out of bed and join her in the bathroom just in time to watch her slide her underwear down her legs and step out of them. With a sideways glance at me, she steps into the shower and turns the tap, sending the water cascading down her back.

"Well are you just going to stand there staring or are you going to join me?" Elena speaks quietly over the sound of the water, looking at me over her shoulder. I make quick work of my clothes, ridding myself of the material and placing my watch down on the bench by the sink before I step into the space with her. Instantly she's in my grasp, and I press my lips against hers hurriedly as the water covers us both.