thirty two

A/N:  hey guys! Hope you like this update !!

Don't forget to follow my social media where I'll be giving update info, answering questions and having a little fun with spoilers and plot points

https://twitter.com/scarwattpad

@scarwattpad

Elena's Twitter account is now caught up to the baby honey storyline ! So now it's going to be used as her social media account ! Her updates will give you some insight into what will be in the next chapters, her thoughts and feelings, and she's open to interaction so go give it a follow for a bit of fun !!

https://twitter.com/elenarosegraham

@elenarosegraham

Stay safe and love you all !!

Harry's P.O.V

"It's on the left just up here" Elena tells me as she uses her fingers to point out the direction. I turn left and we drive up the road until we see an old yellow building that looks like a retirement village from far away, but the high fences surrounding the building give it an entirely new feel.

"There's an area through here where we can park" Elena gestures again to a large patch of gravel where some other cars are parked. I pull into a free space and shut off the car, turning to her as she doesn't immediately get out. She takes a deep breath in through her nose and rests her head completely back against the seat.

"Just preparing myself, it helps me" Elena turns her head slightly towards me and says with a small smile. I can't even imagine all the different times that she's come here to do this, and not all of them would have been good visits. Her eyes close for a second and she takes one final deep breath before sitting up straight and unbuckling her seatbelt.

"Okay I'm ready" She announces as she leans down to pick up her bag. I climb out and walk around to her side, waiting for her to climb out to lock the door. When she does, her hand immediately finds mine as we walk up to the main visitors entrance. It truly does look like a retirement village, except there are large security guards standing behind the desk and heavy looking key card access doors on either side of the receptionists desk.

"Good Morning, we're here to take my mother out for a few hours. Her name is Claudia Graham" Elena puts her hands up on the reception desk and speaks to the older woman sitting in front of a computer. She smiles kindly and picks up a phone sitting beside her and dials a few numbers.

A minute or so later, Claudia accompanied by a male nurse emerge from one of the heavy doors. Claudia has always looked very fragile to me but today she looks really well; she seems well rested, happy, nicely dressed, Elena must be excited.

"What a lovely colour on you!" Claudia grins at me as Elena wraps her in a tight hug. I chuckle and look down at the sweater, I'm glad it brought a smile to her face. Claudia closes her eyes momentarily as she soaks up her hug before pulling back so that Elena can sign some of the forms produced by the male nurse.

"You issued me a challenge" I say proudly as her arms wrap around the side of my waist. I put my arm around her shoulder and give her a soft hug, watching as Elena briefly talks with the male nurse.

"And it's wonderful to see, you look lovely in bright colours you should wear them more often. Both of you should, it's all that London attitude of being properly dressed that's gone straight to your heads" Claudia smiles as she responds, directing that last half to both Elena and myself who has now joined us.