thirty

A/N: hey guys! Thanks as always for the love, patience and support for this book. I really read every comment so watching you guys interact with it means the world

I love it so much in fact that I have a Twitter account now where i post sneak peeks, update info and perhaps a spoiler or two

https://twitter.com/scarwattpad

@scarwattpad

And also! In honour of the instagrams that I made getting shut down (still pissed about that btw)

I MADE ELENA A TWITTER ACCOUNT !

It's been a lot of fun reliving sugar baby as Elena through tweets and photos. Soon enough the Twitter will be all caught up to where it is now and she can perhaps post cryptic clues about what will be in future updatesssss or Just cute pics or messages.

give it a follow ! https://twitter.com/elenarosegraham

@elenarosegraham

Harry's P.O.V

"Everything okay?" I half chuckle while rubbing Elena's back as she continues to hug herself close to me. Does she not like the banner? I thought she'd like me making a big deal about her moving back in, it's a pretty big deal to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, it's just been a really long day" She assures me with a small sigh, pulling herself away only slightly before leaning her forehead against my chest.

"How'd it go at school?" I ask instead, giving the top of her head a small kiss before she steps back completely and takes a sip of her wine before peeling off her denim jacket.

"It was fine, they invited me out to get a drink after we were done but I said no and now I'm just paranoid that I'll be left out. Like they'll all get super close and then it will just be me on the outside" She sighs defeated as she sits down on the couch, one of her legs folded up underneath her and the other stretched out in front of her. I sit down on the opposite end and listen.

"I'm sure there will be more opportunities to go out with them in the future, you have the rest of the semester to befriend them" I tell her. She props her head up with one of her hands and nods along as I speak. Always so self conscious, so paranoid, I don't know if there's even a lot I can do about that at this point it's so engraved into her personality.

"You're right, and you'll be happy to know that I used the boyfriend excuse so they know that I have a boyfriend" Her lips quirk up into a small smile as she states her excuse proudly. Brilliant, now all interested parties in her study group know that she's off limits. Maybe this will go smoother than it did with Ryan and Luke, perhaps I don't need to be the overbearing boyfriend and step in for her.

"Well done darling" I tell her, a small grin appearing on my lips. "But surely it's not an excuse if it's the truth?" I ask. She bites down on her bottom lip for half a second before she shrugs her shoulders nonchalantly.

"I was due at my therapists office instead" She tells me rather quietly before taking another sip of the wine in her hand. Oh, am I allowed to ask about that? Or is that intruding?

"How was that?" I ask after taking a small breath.

"It was fine, we talked a bit about my mum" She shrugs her shoulders. Claudia being released will be a really great thing, but I can imagine it will also be stressful for Elena considering all that she's gone through with her mum.