sixteen

Harry's P.O.V

"I'm sorry I have to make a phone call" Elena quickly and quietly apologises to the small group of people around us and gets up, following the signage towards the bathroom. I watch her weave past the tables and the waiters in her path before Damian says my name and brings my attention back to the table.

"Mate, she's awesome" He tells me, pointing a finger at me. I beam with pride as a few of the others around our end of the table nod enthusiastically. It's normally a pretty tough crowd to please, and especially that she's been stuck listening to Francesca.

"And not your regular type" Damian muses with a smile before he corrects himself with a small laugh. "I mean she is young but hey I get the appeal" His girlfriend sitting next to him looks pissed.

"I'm happy" Is all I say with a large grin as I lift my beer bottle back up to my lips and take another sip.

"So Level with me here, how is she, you know, in bed?" Craig from down the other end of the table stretches across Damian to ask me with a chuckle. I can't help but laugh as well at the balls he has to ask me that question, as if I wouldn't be a gentleman.

"That is not any of your business Craig" I chuckle and eat another piece of sushi as he grins back at me.

"So it's like insane then right?" He presses on. I'm not totally down to talk about how amazing my girlfriend is in bed at a dinner party. I simple give him a slight nod which seems to satisfy him for an answer. Thankfully she wasn't here, I know she would be embarrassed to have heard him ask me about that. She said she had to take a phone call, I better go check on her.

"Excuse me, go to go check on my girl" I say quietly to Max as I get up from my seat. He barely gives me a nod as he and Damian are already in a deep discussion about something. I walk down through the crowds of fully booked tables to the hallway leading to the bathrooms in search of Elena. I've been here before, so I know that instead of a men's and women's bathroom they instead have individual bathroom, the doors of which are all closed. I wait out in the small hallway and listen until I hear her.

"What do you mean he's not there?" I hear her voice faintly through the last door. She pauses for a moment to listen to Heather before she speaks again.

"Seriously that's the emergency..." I want to chuckle at her annoyed tone. It takes a lot to annoy Elena, she has the patience of a saint. Perhaps I got her a little worked up at the table with my fancy finger work.

"Yeah she's one of Harry's friends I guess...I didn't ask....I need to go, let me know how this thing goes" She starts to mumble before I hear the door unlock and she steps out into the hallway, the phone still pressed to her ear. She jumps backwards a little as she sees me, must have taken her by surprise. She mumbles a quick goodbye to Heather before she hangs up.

"She okay?" I ask with a slight smirk.

"Well she texted me 'Emergency call me' in all caps so I thought that meant that he was rolling her up in a carpet and throwing her in the trunk of his car. Turns out he's late but she just saw Francesca's Instagram story that I'm now tagged in so she needed to know immediately what was going on" Elena explains with a slight roll of her eyes. Makes sense, Heather is Francesca's main target audience.

"Is that all you're worked up about?" I ask her in a slightly sarcastic tone. She raises her eyebrows and snorts back a slight laugh.

"Well I suppose your behaviour at the table had me feeling a certain type of way" She replies before pressing her lips together and leaning against the bathroom door. I nod and step closer to her.

"We could remedy that right now if you felt like it baby?" I offer, lifting up my hand to trace my fingertips softly over her shoulder and down her arm. She shivers slightly at the touch.