A Secret Revealed... Just Who Are You Really?

"What are you doing?" Natalie inquired while trying to push me away from Kai.

Although Kai already reacted swiftly and spun me around I was still a bit shocked by her sudden appearance.

"Natalie... enough," Kai said.

"Why are you two alone together in Japan?" she asked while crossing her arms.

"Now, Nat... calm down..." Luca leaned forward to touch the top of her shoulders. She shrugged him off immediately.

"We have business to attend to," Kai spoke as a matter of fact.

"This... how could this be?! Kai!" she stomped her foot and glared at me. 

"Natalie. I'll have to ask you to stop or I won't tolerate this any longer..." my fingertips pressed into his arms briefly...

Luca then smiled at Kai and tried pulling Natalie away again.

"Now, Kai... let's be nice. You two have a good evening..." Luca then pulled her back a little forcibly and finally Natalie left... I was taken aback by this change in Kai's tone... when I looked up at him he gently moved me away from his body.

"I'm sorry about Natalie. They must be here for a shoot..." I shook my head a little and then we both started walking ahead.

When we got back Jackson seemed to have sobered up.

"Hey! Hazel! Wanna go to the hot springs bath together?" James hit the top of his head after his comment.

"See you all later..." I waved at them before leaving...

*

When I entered the Onsen I could see the heat rising from the hot spring bath. There were large rocks surrounding the area, baskets and bundles of flowers scattered around and a forest surrounding the bath delicately... it was night time so the moonlight shone directly above.

After a few moments of relaxation I heard some laughter in the distance. I covered my body instinctively. When I realized the sound was coming from the other side I exhaled.

"What a relief!" I heard Jackson shout. I sunk back into the water while sighing a little...

I heard James tell him to shut up and I chuckled a little to myself...

Kai, James, Jackson, and Charlie all had Japanese ancestry because of their father. Nathan had told me a little about their family when I first arrived at Ravenwolf. I learned that their parents met when their mother went to a University in Tokyo for a semester. 

Their father was half-Japanese and was born in Canada and he had been visiting relatives when they met. The name 'Ravenwolf' originated from his Henry's wife whose family had founded the 'Ravenwolf' empire we know today.

Henry was trusted to carry on the business because his wife had no interest in the industry and instead pursued a different career.

I laid back a little... letting the warm water roll over my shoulders.

Suddenly, I heard a noise... it was so abrupt so when I turned around to see a bird flying behind me I couldn't help but make a loud, distinct scream. I cowered into the water.

"Hazel?! Is that you?! Are you alright?!" Jackson was screaming over the wall and I contemplated sinking into the hot water...

"I'm fine!" I shouted while squeezing my eyes shut...such perfect timing for them to enjoy the only other outdoor hot spring baths on the property... I wanted to sink even further into the water...