Rendezvous to Where?!

The last Friday of the month arrived and Jackson was messaging me incessantly about a promise I made.

I remembered the conversation we had because it was shortly after I heard Cassandra's plight to her mother about something I had yet to figure out...

After my last art class I met up with Jackson at the address he sent me. It was a bar and there was an open mic night... 

When I got there he introduced me to the bartender who was one of the owners, a few of the performers, and his friends. Later into the night, I noticed Jackson slip away from our table. When I heard him being introduced by the host on the stage I couldn't believe it...

"How's everyone doing tonight? The drinks are pretty good, right?" people were whistling and cheering him on. I smiled to myself... he really loved being under the spotlight.

"I invited a good friend with me tonight... to make up for any missed time I had on getting to know them..." there were some 'woo's' from the crowd and I wanted to bury my head in the sand. I widened my eyes in his direction and he winked at me while raising his glass. 

"I thought about showing my good side for you all tonight..." they all cheered him on as he walked over to the piano... he set down his glass on the ground and then slowly started playing... I couldn't believe how talented he was... I started clapping with the crowd when the tempo increased. 

When he finished he told everyone to have a good night tonight and then went backstage. He then came over to sit next to me after the show. A few people had already bought him some drinks.

"Aren't you a charmer?" I said. 

He smirked at me while sliding a drink over.

"Let's celebrate my performance, then?..." I knew what I was like when I was drunk. Rae took pleasure in telling me all the details about how clingy I get. The last thing I needed was to end up attaching myself to Jackson..

Thinking about what I did to Kai that night we were in The Bahamas still sends shivers down my back. I didn't mean to drink much around him but the mood was too good. I knew that could easily happen again tonight...

"Come on, when's the last time you let loose?"

When I was on a tropical island... alone with your brother... my whole body warmed up a little. A few of his friends gathered around our table and started casually chatting and drinking.

"I'll make sure you get home tonight..." he then gestured for me to drink and I sighed.

"Only a few..." when I did his friends cheered and a shot of vodka was planted in front of me.

I bit my lower lip... just a few... just a few...

*

My head felt like it was going to split open when I woke up... 

I wasn't sure how... but I had a cool eye mask on my face. I slowly took off the mask and squinted a little... I was in a reclined seat... I looked around and saw Jackson sound asleep on another seat... he had a pink blanket covering him up to his chin...

I held my head in pain and suddenly felt a little sick...

When I stood up to find the bathroom I stumbled a little... but not because I was disoriented. But because the room was moving?! I looked around... and realized I was on a plane... I rushed over to open the window. Letting the bright light shine through...

This is crazy... were we flying on a private jet?!

I rushed over to Jackson and started shaking him.