Part 7: ...

After a few moments, Ethan settled himself and sniffled. I took one look at him and I could tell he just wanted to hide away and cry for hours. I knew exactly how it felt. When I thought Ethan was stable enough I let go and once again sat down next to him. Even though I hadn't really realized it, I had also been crying. Ethan didn't look directly at me, but he smiled at his feet.

"T-thanks," he sniffled.

"No problem," I sniffled back. " It would probably be nice to grab some tissues." With a small chuckle, I stood up from the table and walked towards the doorway. Just as I rounded the corner, there stood Mark and the rest of the crew. Along with my sister and sean. I stopped in my tracks and once again sniffed. They stared at me half shocked and half confused.

"y/n?" Kim asked raising one eyebrow, she looked worried. After all, I probably looked like an absolute mess at the moment. Suddenly behind me, I heard a chair pull out from the table and footsteps exit out of the kitchen through the other door. I sighed and simply pushed through the crowd.

"Yeah I am ok, I'll be right back. I thought we could order some dinner so I am getting my phone." I ran up the stairs just as mark called out,

"Yeah... thank you..." I could tell he knew something was up and I was expecting a talk about it later, but at the moment all I wanted to do was have a moment of confinement to myself.

After I reached the upstairs I locked the door to our room and simply sat down on the carpeted floor. I took a long sigh, trying to process everything that had just happened.

"Poor Ethan..." I muttered to myself. I thought I had had it bad in high school, but I was wrong. "Too bad we didn't go to high school together."

I sat on the floor for a few minutes before stammering up the courage to reenter the kitchen. I stepped down the stairs and up to the doorway. I listened for a moment,

"Mark, you never told me you got new crewmembers." I assumed sean was referring to us.

"They are old friends that I wanted to hire, I grew up with these kids," Mark said lighthearted, I heard a gasp from Sean.

"Well, in that case, any friend of Mark's is a friend of mine." I could hear my sister giggle and I rolled my eyes and gave a smirk. Finally, after a few seconds I came walking in, this time I was dressed. Mark turned around and looked at me.

"There you are, what were you thinking for dinner." he asked as I hesitated a moment,

"Oh yes, um idk something simple." I saw my sister and Sean seated next to each other, I was tempted to tease her about it but, I was feeling nice.

"Everyone good with pizza?" there was a bunch of nods and yesses around. "Well sounds like a plan, most of these guys are leaving soon to go home, so something quick will do." Mark said. I nodded and picked up my phone and found the nearest pizza place.

"y/n, do you happen to know where Ethan is? I haven't seen him since the shoot earlier today." Tyler asked, I simply shook my head, even though I had a guess.

"I am going to make the phone call." I glanced around the room at everyone staring at me, I shivered at the uneasiness it gave me before I turned around to exit the room. I took the other door and followed it to a back hallway where the stairs to the basement were. As I opened the door, I could already see the lights were on. I slowly walked down the stairs,

"Ethan?" I asked quietly. From a little ways away I heard,

"Mm?" I took a sigh of relief and continued to walk down the stairs. As I rounded a corner, I found Ethan seated on one of the old couches. He was scrolling through his phone. When I stepped in front of him, he took a sniff. I glanced down at his exhausted expression, I wanted to give him another hug.

"How are you doing?" I asked while he kept his gaze locked on his phone.

"I'm better now, thank you y/n" He said with a soft smile. 

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you say anything and cry..."I said, shaking. I was really nervous, and I valued his opinion a lot. I reached in my back pocket and pulled out a small package of tissues. Ethan thanked me as I handed them to him. 
"No don't feel bad at all, it felt nice talking to you about it." He said before using one of the tissues, I felt a wave of relief come over me.

"I am going to get pizza, do you care to come? You don't have to if you don't want to-" I asked, taking a step back. He put down the phone and blew his nose into the tissues again.

"Yeah, let's go, I need some fresh air."