Part 11: a little jealous

It was about twenty minutes before a few cops showed up. They came to the front door and talked to Ethan, I stood beside him shyly. Luckily, the boy was alive, they were in a lot of trouble that's for sure. 

 A few people woke up from all the commotion. One of them being jack who came into the kitchen.

I approached him as I was coming back from talking to the authorities.

"You're still here?" I asked as I folded my arms. I could have sworn jack was supposed to be on a flight back home, I didnt expect him to stay this long. Jack sighed and rubbed his neck, 

(We are still gonna call him jack cuz I'm lazy)

"You didn't hear?" He asked, I shook my head,

"Heard what?" I responded.

"I decided to move out of Ireland and here to LA. I am staying with Mark for a few days while I unpack. Thought it would be a good time for us to collab and hang out." I nodded,

"Nice, does my sister know?" I said with a smile as he chuckled,

"Yeah she was one of the first people I told." 

"I bet she was REAL excited about that." 

Jack laughed, "She told me how much of a fan she was, she's pretty great." He said as He smiled and sighed softly. "Anyways, what's going on outside?" 

"Just a fight between two teenagers," I replied with a shrug. Jack chuckled,

"I miss those days." We shared a laugh, and I nearly jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw Ethan standing beside me. He was already done with the police? That was fast.

"What you guys talking about?" he asked eagerly. I rolled my eyes and smirked at Jack. Jack made a face at me back and then we burst out laughing. Ethan raised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"What?" He asked as I continued to laugh, while Sean did the honors of answering for me.

"We were just talking about how much her sister is a fan of me." I nodded and watched as Sean's eyes seemed to light up talking about her.

"What, you jelly?" his Irish accent made the question sound hilarious. I turned to Ethan and watch him blush as he tried to reply. He took his hand off of my shoulder and ran his fingers through his hair.

"N-no, it isn't l-like that-" Ethan said stuttering, Jack cut Ethan off,

"I'm just messing with you lad." Ethan laughed nervously at Jack's comment

"Well, I'm going to try and get some sleep," Jack said before turning around and walking back to the stairs.

When I turned to face Ethan I noticed he still looked kind of flustered with a slight frown on his face.

"Try to get some sleep, ok?" He asked I watched him slowly trod up the steps. Did I do something wrong? I couldn't tell if he wanted me to sleep or if he was upset or both...

I then went to my room and laid on the top bunk, trying not to disturb my sister.

Somehow, I fell asleep and didn't wake up till about 8 am. The rest of the house was still sleeping, and I trudged down to the kitchen to find Ethan and mark. When I opened the door they were sitting at the kitchen table. Mark had a cup of coffee in his hand, I spotted Ethan eating a bowl of cereal. When I walked through the door, the two of them turned to look at me. I smiled at Ethan who had a mouth full of captain crunch.

"Good morning," Mark said with a tired sigh. He smiled and began to talk about our schedule. I sat down in between him and Ethan. Ethan didn't say anything to me and I was a little worried. After the discussion mark got up and left. Ethan stood up to put his bowl of cereal in the dishwasher, but I stopped him.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked, "I feel like you've been avoiding me."

He shook his head but didn't say anything.

I frowned and after he tried to walk away for the second time, I grabbed his sleeve and stood up.

"Wait Ethan. Please tell me if somethings wrong." 

He sat back down at sighed.

" I'm just super embarrassed about last night and-"

"And what?" I asked.

"And Jack was right I was a little jealous."