Part 18: new hoodie ;)

I winced underneath the blankets and tried not to laugh.

"Oh no..." I whispered to myself. I could then hear him and my sister conversing.

"kim do you know where y/n went?" Ethan asked again. I rolled my eyes but smiled.

My sister yawned, "No but I heard her get out of bed this morning."

"K thanks." Ethan replied nervously, as he skipped back down the stairs. I listened as his footsteps came to a halt in the middle of the living room, I froze entirely and held my breath. Then the footsteps picked up a fast pace and I listened as they drew nearer and nearer. I covered my hand over my face and tried not to laugh as the footsteps stopped right in front of me. I watched as the blankets were carefully removed and there stood Ethan smiling at me.

"You scared me." He said, taking a sigh of relief.

I began to laugh, "What you thought I got kidnapped or something?" I said burrowing deeper into the couch.
"Hey!" Ethan said defensively as he tore the blankets completely off of me. I placed my face into the couch and continued to laugh. Ethan then picked me up and I screamed out of shock. Luckily there was no one around, or I might have protested against this. He twirled me around for a second before setting me on my feet. I nearly lost my balance and fell over once more. I sighed and fixed my hair. Ethan put his hands on my hips and smirked,

"Are you ever going to wear anything other than PJ's?" He asked while regaining his energy.

I rolled my eyes, "If I want to." I folded my arms and stared at Ethan intently. Ethan folded his arms and tried to imitate me. I frowned and he burst out laughing.

"I'm super upset though because I left all of my sweatshirts at home on accident and my family hasn't had a chance to mail them back to me yet. Plus I'm too lazy to go buy one." I said as I walked around Ethan, then he called out to me, "Well do you need one?"

 I turned around to face him trying to hide back a smile. I nodded nervously and let him pass me on the stairs. I followed Ethan up to his room, which was clean except for one section of the room. I saw his filming station, bed, and a large closet. I grabbed Ethan's shoulder and stopped him.

"wait," I told Ethan as He turned around,

"If I wear one of your shirts, do you think people might notice?" I asked. Ethan put a finger up to his chin and began to think,

"Well what if I just gave you my merch instead, maybe it would be a little less weird..." he said, I shrugged with excitement,

"nice."

Ethan gave me one of his soft boi hoodies- (yellow, black, light blue, or mint, you choose :)) You literally have no idea how excited I was. I ran to my room and immediately slipped on the hoodie alongside a pair of black skinny jeans. The second I came out of the room Ethan was standing there.

"That is the exact same thing I have worn before," he said as I giggled and skipped ahead of him, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Ethan followed me but slowly, and I was wondering why, but I didn't turn around. I came into the kitchen and immediately went for some food, absolutely starving. Mark and Tyler were talking at the table. They stopped to turn and look at me, but soon after they began to stare behind me.

"What?" I asked as I turned around to see Ethan giggling with his phone out. Ethan, then realizing I had spotted him filming me, dropped the phone and tried to act as though nothing had happened.

"Ethan! Your phone!" I said, getting defensive. He squatted down the pick it up and cleared his throat. At the moment I didn't question what he was doing. I then turned back around and sat down at the table.

Mark and Tyler began to laugh, "I don't even know whats going on anymore." Mark said with a big grin on his face.

After a few moments of them laughing, finally, the two of them settled.

"Is that Ethan's merch?" Tyler asked pointing at the hoodie. Ethan followed me over to the table and sat down beside me.

"Yeah, I like it." I said pulling out my phone. I began to sweat and hope they wouldn't think too much about it.

"Oh come on, you don't have to help him out just because you feel bad." mark said. The three guys began to laugh when I punched Mark in the shoulder.

"Hey!" I said, trying to defend both mine and Ethan's dignity. Mark rubbed his shoulder,

"Ow." He said smiling confusedly. I glared at him and he chuckled, which was then followed by a sigh. He patted me on the shoulder.

"Sorry; I forgot how stubborn you are. You are right, I'm just giving Ethan a hard time." mark said as Ethan gasped,

"Oh so you will apologize to me when she is around but not otherwise!"